I'm ruining my gel bond tubes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful You

Reaction score
Hi all

Any tips on keeping gel bond tubes good? I seem to ruin mine really quickly so that they block up in the nozzle. I used a needle to unblock last time but it didn't work after a few goes. I try to clean them quickly after use but I am still ruining them. It's fab stuff so I really want some geek tips to keep my tubes good as it's expensive to keep replacing them.

I want to use it to pop crystals on for shellac, as I agree with my trainer that some people seem to need adhesive rather than just shellac top coat to hold the crystals. I do two layers of top coat which is fine on me but some clients are tougher on their feet and hands.

Thanks

Tori xxx

I frequently get the top stuck on and usually stand it cap down in boiling water for a minute which works, maybe this would unblock the nozzle as well. :)

My tops get stuck too even when I've cleaned it. Wished it came in something with a brush. Liking the idea about hot water. I'm going to try that :)

I wipe the nozel after each application with a tissue...seems to keep the nozel free of excess prodcut and I have not had a cap stuck yet.

hthxxx

Latest posts

Back