I'm shaking!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomme

Reaction score
Oh my god im shaking, pure anger!
Just been outside to hang washing, wondering if I should mow the lawns today or leave it when my neighbour comes to the fence. I'll paint the picture quickly, we're doing a lot of work in the house and garden, so have a lot of wood waiting, we propped it against the fence by his manky shed.

So he says "can I ask you to move that wood that's leaning over", me thinking he can't even see it says " yeah of course, I'll move it later"
Then his face twists and starts with " while we're here when are you going to cut that hedge?" me confused said " I cut it last week in the rain" then he gets nasty with "not that bloody hedge, are you blind! The one between us iv cut my half"
So I came back with " I cut our half in line with our hedge, ours is lower."
Anyways it turns into a big row where he's saying the young people of today are rude etc... So I said "and you have always been a bully! You bullied my mum when we first moved here then u started on me as a child, well guess what I'm a grown man now and I will not tolerate you bullying my mum or me again, your lucky it's us here as not other people as many others would have been around years ago and gives you a good smack"
Then went in. Ooh 11 years later and he can still be horrible. Cant wait to see a hers outside his house.

Sorry for the ramble but so wound up I could cry, how I stood out there and didn't with anger I don't know but proud I stood my ground. Xoxo

Wowser. I think you did quite well. It is very intimidating when people jump down your throat like that! Many a neighbour would not have had such a polite response to him I am sure! Well done.

How rude! We have a neighbour like that too. I can't wait to move. Well done for standing your ground though x

I'm remembering horrible things from when I was younger like him sending te police round at 2pm when I was 11 because the music was too loud, my mum had gone to the shop around the corner when he called them. Scared me to death because the policeman said he could come in and get my cd player (I'd saved up a years worth of pocket money to get a £150 ish cd player). The policeman had to come and apologise, and we had a officer come and put the player on full, he said te total volume when on full wasn't something people could complain about as it wast loud.
Then my uncles 40th party at mine the police coming at 8pm because of the noise,
Him complaining about my mums wardrobe slamming in the afternoon when he tried to have a nap.
The day of my grand funeral him shouting because the dog barked in the night she died ad we were in her house looking after her, that was the day I found out and wet knocking on the door and told him any more like that ad I will kill him me self hahaha, threats like that from a 11 year old. And now all these years later he starts again the sad sad old man! Xoxo

Once the neighbour asked my mum not to water her plants as his daughter was playing in the garden and a bit trickled through the fence 😳x

Pmsl now I'm calm I can see how pathetic some people can be and their only enjoyment in life is trying to make others miserable x

all i can say is .. i am glad i live in a detatched house now , lol nothing worse that horrible neighbours but we were lucky in uk i had lovely ones

wow, you did well not to deck him!
I live in a flat and pay a fee for a gardener, saves a lot of bother, lol ;)

It's all his side that's a mess anyway, iv looked in the hedge for the old boundary fence and it's only 3" in from my side the old cretin! Xoxo

I'm sorry you have horrible neighbours. We do too. We moved here 2 years ago and our old neighbours were so lovely, I miss them loads. These ones are awful.
They have accused me of mentally abusing my child and said they were on the verge of calling social services because I shout at him sometimes and even put a note through the door telling me to lower my voice when reprimanding him. Was fuming, don't know a parent in the land that doesn't have to shout at their children sometimes. And my son is far from abused, makes me mad that people throw such accusations about when there really are children that need to be protected in the world. Makes my blood boil. We told them to phone social services then, and all they would see is a well loved, well cared for little boy who has behavioural issues like any other child and who yes, gets shouted at, if after the 15th time of asking, he's still not doing as he's been asked!!!!

And now I keep finding him "there" whenever I'm out in my front or back garden. I was working in my summerhouse the other day and he was working on his shed roof. One tiny square of felt took him the length of time I was with my client and when she left, he finished. Funny that.

Then the other day he was up a ladder "fixing" his guttering. Despite the fact he'd had people in to fix it a few days before. Spent the entire time staring into our garden. Freak.

They hold onto balls etc that my son accidentally kicks over sometimes, last time they held it for 2 weeks until my SON asked for it back. They tell us that he's too noisy etc etc etc. Don't live in a family dominated street then if you don't like children!

And when getting my son into the car the other day, he was out the front staring at me. Has also reeled off Reg numbers and car makes/models of friends he's seen leave my house and they have reversed their car onto the pavement outside their house to turn around. He really is pathetic and creepy!

Last edited:
My neighbor came round to our door last October to tell us to cut out trees down as his garden gets dark at night! :/

Sent from my LT26i using SalonGeek

I have issues like this with one of my neighbours ..I was having a bbq for my little girls birthday at 6.00pm and she had a go because the smoke was blowing threw her windows ..I explained there was nothing i could do it was the direction the wind was blowing and said could she not just close her windows until the coals has burned off and she went Nuts !!
I put oven gloves on and moved the bbq to another part of the garden and within 10 mins she was back at the fence ....I felt like smashing her teeth down the back of her throat but very sweetly offered her a piece of birthday cake ;)
She and her husband are a pain in the butt the list of our run ins are endless.

I feel your pain xx

our last neighbours 9 year old son used to kick footballs over our fence, which drove my dad crazy, one day it hit one of our dogs and he went storming round and told his mum he needed a good smack.... we never spoke to them again lol but before anyone thinks 'well i've got kids and sometimes balls do go over the fence' this was full sized adult footballs being wellied over our fence and it wasnt just once or twice, it was ALL the time, and i swear he was the devils child.

the only way to get horrible neighbours back is to be horrible yourself, discreet things that could easily be an accident...

My neighbours weird :/
He repeatedly has parcels arrive but he is never in although he doesn't work :s
He knows me an my partner work but insists on knocking on the door every evening to see if we took in any parcels for him..
He stands outside my back garden with a little radio really early in the morning, and every time he see's us he insists on telling us the children around us are bad and he hears gun shots everyday so he is moving out and we shouldn't do the same then he repeats 'move out. Move out. Move out.'

I don't know if he is hinting on us finding a new flat?! Haha!
There is never gun shots cause it's a decent bloody Area, there are children around but they're not bad. You will hear them playing out occasionally but they're Not destroying the area, or causing trouble. I avoid him at all costs he gives me the creeps x

You should try living here, my next door neighbour fell over drunk and split his head open outside our house, then proceeded to ring the police and tell them my partner had assaulted him! 5 hours in the custody suite and they finally let him go with no charge!

This guy also lets his dog out every night to do his business in the street so they don't have to clean it up, gross.

They've reported us to environmental health for excessive noise all day, which is ridiculous because we are both at work and kids at nursery, and for barking dogs, but they get their grand daughter to stand at the window and jump out of the curtains to make them bark whenever they're outside.

"you don't know who we are, we will make your life hell"

All this because their daughter was unsuccessful applying for the house we are in due to the family being involved with a murder and racial petrol bombing, true neighbours from hell I can tell you lol x

Iv just been and caved, I cut OUR half of the hedge.... To the ground, we now have no hedge but a rusty old wire fence, turns out I used to cut part of his when I dodge hedges because you can still see where're hedge was cut from last week, but now it's all his garden, oh ad all the sticky up bits that look a mess... His garden again.

Can't wait for him to say I cut the hedge but not y half of the dividing hedge, will take loads of pleasure inviting him around to see the 40 year old wire hahahaha xoxo

Well, I've just woken up to a complaint letter through my door about the "noise".
This from people who incessantly strum a tuneless acoustic guitar and have the voice of a whale trapped in a mangle.
And they've stolen my parking space!
Revenge will be mine.....

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Please thought we were mad crazy moving to a house next to a small industrial estate but it means no neighbours!

In our last house the teenagers next door weren't allowed to be in the house so they had all their late night parties in the back garden which was under our bedroom window. Ok teenagers can have a bit of fun but they were in the garden all day effing and blinding so we couldn't be out there with our small child. I spent all my time collecting up their cigarette butts and bottle caps and chucking them back over the fence.

If anyone has a dispute with boundaries, fence heights, animals etc check out this forum it has lots of useful info.

http://www.gardenlaw.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php?sid=30538eaeed991e276740e7f8ea370868http://www.gardenlaw.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php?sid=30538eaeed991e276740e7f8ea370868

Iv just been and caved, I cut OUR half of the hedge.... To the ground, we now have no hedge but a rusty old wire fence, turns out I used to cut part of his when I dodge hedges because you can still see where're hedge was cut from last week, but now it's all his garden, oh ad all the sticky up bits that look a mess... His garden again.

Can't wait for him to say I cut the hedge but not y half of the dividing hedge, will take loads of pleasure inviting him around to see the 40 year old wire hahahaha xoxo

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA Thats classic id hi 5 you if i could you go girl xx

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA Thats classic id hi 5 you if i could you go girl xx

lol... you do know that Tomme is a boy don't you? :wink2: Although I'm sure he won't mind :lol:

Latest posts

Back