I'm so excited, wanted to share with you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skippy87

Reaction score
Morning geeks

Im sooooo excited, i want to announce that i am pregnant with baby no 2 :lol:

Im due 14th March.

Congratulations x

Congratulations x

Congrats!! I found baby number 2 so much harder, (I'm currently potty training baby 2) :Scared: but it's totally worth it when you see them giggling and playing together :lol: Good luck with your pregnancy X

How bigs your age gap going to be?

I have a 18 month and a 6 month!

Congratulations!!!! Xxx

Congratulations

Steph xxx

Congratulations, how lovely!

Aww congratulations :hug: i have
20 months between my two xx
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

How bigs your age gap going to be?

I have a 18 month and a 6 month!

Thank you everyone, im hoping it will be easier as my son will be at school.

My son is 5, it will be his 6th birthday a month after baby is born. so a bit of a gap between them.

My little sister is 3 years younger than me. There is 7 years between my partner and his brother xx

Congratulations! X

Congratulations! That is lovely news to share.

I've just had my third baby on the 1st June, and loving life. I'm very busy with three little boys eldest will be 4 yrs old this November, my middle son will be 2 yrs old this month and new bubba will be 10 weeks old this Friday, very busy but wouldn't change it for the world.

I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy and congratulations again. Xxx

Congratulations! I found my second much easier. You know what you're doing for a start! Baby number 3 was a bit more challenging however! Hope you have a wonderful, straightforward pregnancy...enjoy it, it's a wonderful experience. Xx

Congratulations!!! Now something in me tells me I'm far too young to be feeling broody but I just am xD even though it's not something that's going to be on the agenda for at least 10 more years! Hope everything goes well, keep us posted x

Thank you for all your replies.

I have got to ring up next week to book my 12 week scan. I will post the scan pic when ive had it. Im so excited. My son keeps saying he wants a sister and he hopes its a girl. I would love a little girl as well :)
xxxxx

Congrats! Second pregnancy was def easier for me! Yes morning sickness was still horrible and suffered from SPD unlike my first pregnancy where it was my kidneys that played up!

The fear of the unknown was removed and I found it alot easier to relax and be excited about meeting my bump! Labour and birth was such a calm experience compared to the first time round, where I was screaming and panicing like a mad woman haha

I have two boys, both had same due date but both went over, oldest is 4 1/2 and youngest is 1 1/2. Oldest birthday 5 days before youngest! And their uncle who is 3 years older than my elsdest, his birthday is the day before my eldests!

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Morning geeks

My scan is all booked now for the 30th aug. i cant wait. I took my son shopping for his school uniform on thurday and when we went past the baby stuff he kept picking up pink clothes and asking if we could buy it for the baby bless him.

I hope thats a sign its a girl :lol:

Congratulations, very exiting x x x:hug:

Fantastic news :) well done you!! Xx

14th march that's my birthday! Congrats baby number 3 for me was fine after baby one being a nightmare and baby 2 being a pain. Sure you'll be fine :) good luck xxx

Latest posts

Back