I'm So Happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairynice

Reaction score
my mum is a nail biter, i pu t a set of nails on 5 weeks ago. @ the end of her 2 weeks they were all quite badly lifted and a couple had come off. so, for her birthday on the 16th of may i put on another set for her present. she came today for her infill (3 and a half weeks), there was no lifting whatsoever... i was amazed!!! the treatment only took and hour and 20mins (norm being 2-2 and a half ), i'm so happy :hug:

all i can say is that 'less is more'. since getting the thickness of my enhancements down (they weren't horrendously thick), infills, filing and shaping is just so much easier.:)

well done...its a great feeling isn't. The product thickness in zone 3 can have an effect on lifting and it sounds like you've cracked it.

Well done to you hun,Ive just got my times down,I think lifting and timing are two things that can really get to you when doing nails,but now your over those hurdles youll be sailing all the way now:hug:!!

I have my first biter coming back Wednesday, after a week dont know what I will find...but i wish I could get my times down....So well done to you, I hope to do as well..keep up the good work chick...xxxxxx

WAy to go!! congrats!

Reforming a biter, for me, is the biggest thrill and the best payback.
If it's a bad biter, their nails might never be perfect due to the shape of the natural nail.
BUT
Their happiness in their achievement gives me a HUGE boost.
Having been a cannibal myself, in a former life LOL, I can totally relate to their happiness and I LOVE it.
I love it more than doing a perfect set of nails.
How wacky is that?

:lol:

I used to think I was putting a tiny tiny bead into zone 3 .. and I still got lifting. I did some one2one at CND in Leeds and I was AMAZED at the actual size of bead I should have been placing... saved me a fortune in product lol!!

Well done for getting your technique cracked... it is a super feeling isn't it ? :hug:

thanks to all of you for your positive replies. :hug:
my mum is having the tips off next time and having nno's.
it is a great feeling to finish an infill in good time and it not be labour intensive.
i strive for perfection... now i know i am on my way...:)

Latest posts

Back