I'm sooooooooooooo nervous

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
In 24 hours I shall be on my way to the 1st day of my Creative L&P Foundation course. My nails have been removed, I've had my photo done, I've got my notebook and of course my trainer hand.

BUT

Last night I dreamt that I started the course and was told to leave because I was too old and useless to be taught anything. Must admit I'm not feel very confident at the mo, such a shame cos I've been so excited.:Scared::Scared::Scared:

Oh hun ,you are bound to feel nervous,but this is what you want to do,try to relax and i am sure you will have a great time.
Let us know how you get on,best of luck xxx

Hi Hun, You will be nervous! ( i'm nervous now and i'm not going until 18th sep!!!) but its more than likely the anticipation (sp)/ excitement and i bet once your there you'll be wondering what you were nervous about! Have a fabulous first day (i'm very jealous) and enjoy yourself! Be sure to update us with how your 1st day goes!! all the best hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx BIG Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edit - Don't worry about your dream its just shows that its on your mind and your nervous have a relaxing evening tonight get to bed at a good time and relax, so your fresh for the morning.

Adele I can assure you that this is quite normal and I would think that everyone else on the course feels the same as you. There's loads to learn and your head will be spinning, but it's such fun and you'll just love it. Go get em kid!

good luck hun, you will be fine xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw hun I felt exactly the same and I felt too old too.
You will only feel nervous until you walk through that door, once there you will wonder what all the nerves were about. All the tutors are fantastic and you will feel at ease straight away, and all the other students will be feeling as you are too so you`ll no doubt come away from there tomorrow with a few new friends so how bad can that be?
Good luck with it all and enjoy!

Debs said:
Aw hun I felt exactly the same and I felt too old too.
You will only feel nervous until you walk through that door, once there you will wonder what all the nerves were about. All the tutors are fantastic and you will feel at ease straight away, and all the other students will be feeling as you are too so you`ll no doubt come away from there tomorrow with a few new friends so how bad can that be?
Good luck with it all and enjoy!

just what i was going to say!!!

you will have a great time....enjoy it....you learn loads and have a great day.

Good luck

Becks

Hiya Adele

Where are you doing your course i start mine tomoro in crawley???

xxx

Adele, you will be fine hun, get stuck in and your'll have the experience of your life, your'll learn more than you thought possible!!!

Do your best and you will be more than fine!!!

Let us know how you get on hun!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I stated mine last week Monday and yes my head was spinning after so much information. But for me the people who made it were the other girls on the course because they was all feeling the same and in the same situation as me. They was all so friendly and lovely. All I have to do now is get my head around the homework that has been given to us.:)

Thank you all so much for your support will let you know how i get on

Good luck, cant wait till im in your shoes one day - hopefully wont be too long! Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!

Let us know how it goes xxxx

Latest posts

Back