I'm starting to hate doing tips!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it when people start posting...don't take this the wrong way..
everybody takes it the wrong way?
Settle down please, even people who are agreeing here are still managing to take things the wrong way :rolleyes:
If this carries on the OP won't be the only one with a crisis of confidence...not that I am saying she is in crisis or has no confidence, or....oh heck I will just PM her.......

Geeg I don't know why I go to bits? I've sat tonight & done a full set on my daughter with your book by my side & they were fine? I did a set on my Margaret hand! They were fine! I'm doing a set on a client on Monday so I shall put my nerves in a draw & lock it & concentrate on what my bible tells me x

Geeg I don't know why I go to bits? I've sat tonight & done a full set on my daughter with your book by my side & they were fine? I did a set on my Margaret hand! They were fine! I'm doing a set on a client on Monday so I shall put my nerves in a draw & lock it & concentrate on what my bible tells me x

Shell, I'm pretty sure you are doing a fine job and really do not need to worry; and your work will get finer tuned as you go along and gain even more experience. You can't 'push the river'; just let it flow at its own pace and you will get more and more comfortable with every aspect of the things you are doing. I'm so glad you find my book helpful. X

I love your book & thank you for your replies we are so lucky to have you on here x we have just done a charity day for Breast Cancer doing File&Polish all day & had a fab time & made lots if money for the cause. I talked to some of my ladies & they tell me off for being a perfectionist but I think that's a good thing x

Being a perfectionist goes along with not being just a good Nail nail technician but being a true nail artist.

A true nail artist will always find something wrong with even their best work! But that is something every artist has to learn to live with and learn to accept. It doesn't mean that ones work is sub standard, it only means that it doesn't always satisfy YOU. :hug:

Ah thank you I will keep practising & keep trying x

Latest posts

Back