In my bath this morning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
daaaaaaavvvvvvvveeeeeee

It takes more than that to scare me off! I had to catch it it was to big for the plug hole an the Hubby was at work! Made me heave!!

It takes more than that to scare me off! I had to catch it it was to big for the plug hole an the Hubby was at work! Made mr heave!!
Much easier than catching an elephant eh??

But very well done to you for taking it alive!!

Nooooooooooo........why did I look???

I saw it on yr Twitter page, that was more than enough lol. I've had a repeat performance yuk yuk yuk

from Debbie's HTC Sense

one word. boke.

I would have had a quick wash in the sink, no way am I brave enough for that carry on!

He's a fugly big spider. He's got a big bootay and a wee head. Or wait..... Is it the other way about? X

I would have had a quick wash in the sink, no way am I brave enough for that carry on!

He's a fugly big spider. He's got a big bootay and a wee head. Or wait..... Is it the other way about? X

Lol I love the word fugly xx

Oh sorry about that I didn't think my first one posted coz it didn't show on my phone! And now I can't delete it! How embarrassing lol! X

Oh sorry about that I didn't think my first one posted coz it didn't show on my phone! And now I can't delete it! How embarrassing lol! X

Rooky lol xx

Haha I know! X

Wow big spidey! I put little toilet roll "ladders" on the side of the bath and they can just climb up and out.

Wow big spidey! I put little toilet roll "ladders" on the side of the bath and they can just climb up and out.

You are too nice! I turn the hot tap on :shudder:

You said why did I look.

It made me think of the mythological medusa who had a head of snakes and anyone who looked at her was turned to stone.

Everyone who went seeking advice was warned not to look.

I do go off at a tangent sometimes ... sorry lol

And then leave it?!! But where does it go next? I prefer to get them out and if they don't go without a fight then I'm afraid they have asked to be squished, Hoovered or eaten by the beagle! X

Latest posts

Back