In my bath this morning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R D Beauty

Reaction score
This is what was in my bath this morning Eeew ming

:Scared:

Give us a clue then..........

I want to see it too!

Was it a naked man? :wink2:

It's a spider isn't it?? Eek!!

or a cat trying to climb up the side and save itself from death?

or a cat trying to climb up the side and save itself from death?

:lol:

A huge Moth that got wet and stuck to the bath with its ugly wings flapping like mad??

:lol:

A huge Moth that got wet and stuck to the bath with its ugly wings flapping like mad??
ooh, or a bat that flew in through the night and got stuck up the tap

If it's a spider I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

OR a mouse that ran into the bath... drowned in the little bit of water that was left in the bottom of the bath... all small and stiff!! :sad:

It was Michael Winner wasn't it? :eek::eek:

free willy??? lol

OR a mouse that ran into the bath... drowned in the little bit of water that was left in the bottom of the bath... all small and stiff!! :sad:

and the cat tried to eat the mouse but cos he was too small and too stiff he didn't bother, he saw the moth with its smashed up wings and thought that's a waste of time then he saw the spider and got scared, fell back into the bit of water and nearly drowned which is why he was trying to climb up the side to get free.

and the cat tried to eat the mouse but cos he was too small and too stiff he didn't bother, he saw the moth with its smashed up wings and thought that's a waste of time then he saw the spider and got scared, fell back into the bit of water and nearly drowned which is why he was trying to climb up the side to get free.

I think you've got it in a nut shell... now we NEED TO SEE THE PIC!!!! :lol:

I think you've got it in a nut shell... now we NEED TO SEE THE PIC!!!! :lol:
lol.

Can whatever it is live up to our brilliant imaginations????

lol.

Can whatever it is live up to our brilliant imaginations????

You know we've totally ruined it for the poor poster now and she's gone off to find a dead mouse/month ...

You know we've totally ruined it for the poor poster now and she's gone off to find a dead mouse/month ...
hahaha, she's probably dragging an elephant up the stairs as we type to chuck it in the bath so she can take a picture.

Now if the small stiff mouse was still alive it would scare the life out of the elephant and our op would be crushed in the stampede .. and we'll be waiting for a picture that is never going to come.

hahaha, she's probably dragging an elephant up the stairs as we type to chuck it in the bath so she can take a picture.

Now if the small stiff mouse was still alive it would scare the life out of the elephant and our op would be crushed in the stampede .. and we'll be waiting for a picture that is never going to come.

OMG :lol:!!!

Latest posts

Back