In my bath this morning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then leave it?!! But where does it go next? I prefer to get them out and if they don't go without a fight then I'm afraid they have asked to be squished, Hoovered or eaten by the beagle! X

Lol beagle the spider catcher x

Lol beagle the spider catcher x

He doesn't do very well actually. Still have to teach him that. What good is rolling over if he can't catch the spiders for his mama! X

He doesn't do very well actually. Still have to teach him that. What good is rolling over if he can't catch the spiders for his mama! X

Haha honestly right now I Hoover one of these buggers up every day just now !!

Toilet roll ladders you must be joking they it is free to do what the feck it likes! I flung it out the window if it comes back in I hope it don't get into bed n hide under my pillow I'll Neva sleep again!!!

You said why did I look.

It made me think of the mythological medusa who had a head of snakes and anyone who looked at her was turned to stone.

Everyone who went seeking advice was warned not to look.

I do go off at a tangent sometimes ... sorry lol

No! I got you!
That was me trying to talk........but I couldn't 'cos I was a stone.
(Turned back now)

No! I got you!
That was me trying to talk........but I couldn't 'cos I was a stone.
(Turned back now)
lol, oh what an idiot I am sometimes!!!!!!

Glad you back with us though, would be miserable without you.

lol, oh what an idiot I am sometimes!!!!!!

Glad you back with us though, would be miserable without you.

Bless and thank-you!
However, I am now so traumatised by Dave that I have to watch Downton Abbey to calm down. Yes. It's as bad as that. I may have to sue.

Well... I just had to log back on out of curiosity

You lot are all nuts!! :lol: (in a nice way of course :wink2:)

aaargh, just caught on to this 'dave' thread, now i've got the creepy skin thing when you keep imagining there must be one on your shoulder or in your hair, I had one in my hair once it crawled onto my ear:Scared: can't walk barefoot this time of year just in case dave is hiding under the sofa or on the stairs. I found one in the toilet water the other day which must mean it was hiding under the seat?:D off to bed soon going to sleep in a beekeepers suit just in case???

Omg that made me shudder, the blue tongue!!

awww i like that guy!!!

Omg that made me shudder, the blue tongue!!

I just prayed each night that he couldn't climb the stairs:Scared:

I love your avatar btw I have that picture as my desktop background! Bit cuter than skinker boy!

I just prayed each nigh that he couldn't climb the stairs:Scared:

I love your avatar btw I have that picture as my desktop background! Bit quiter than skinker boy!

I couldn't sleep if that was near me! How cute is that puppy? Fur baby :)

Bless and thank-you!
However, I am now so traumatised by Dave that I have to watch Downton Abbey to calm down. Yes. It's as bad as that. I may have to sue.

I love Downton Abbey, would love to wear those dresses. Not the maids by the way lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Love the lizard but not sure I could share a house with it. What part of the world are you from can't tell from my phone

from Debbie's HTC Sense

I love Downton Abbey, would love to wear those dresses. Not the maids by the way lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Wow, yes! They were particularly good tonight. Lots of fitted black chiffon sleeves and fabulous fitting.
My problem is I am getting totally wound up by the social injustice of the era!

Oh that would have been lunch for our recent house guest - a skink lizard but we have just caught him after about 2 months living in the house and evicted him. I don't mind the cute little lizards we have all over the pool deck but when the one inside looks like a snake and is bigish, he had to go. :Scared:

It looked something like this

Blue Tongue Skink by Mimi Ditchie, skink, lizard, macro uploaded by jacksparrow

Here Are Some Exotic Pets You Can Actually Live With | iHaveNet.com

I may have found the answer. Could definitely share my house with him.

Latest posts

Back