Inaa.com

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjmand

Reaction score
Does anyone use it? I have been using it since may last year best investment yet I'm getting on average £500 a week extra business from it. I  inaa

ive thought bout using it a few times but had mix reports about it

I've been using inaa for about a year and a half now. Took ages for it to pick up with bookings but it has brought me alot of regular and very loyal clients. Has its advantages along with disadvantages but think its very good.

Lauren
xxx

What is it? xx

I've been using inaa for about a year and a half now. Took ages for it to pick up with bookings but it has brought me alot of regular and very loyal clients. Has its advantages along with disadvantages but think its very good.

Lauren
xxx

You too Dolci_Dolittle. Thanks

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

What is it? xx

Booking site for salons...I think It is mainly Glasgow though although I could be wrong.
INAA stands for I Need An Appointment !
You go to their website and search for a salon in your area with a free appointment for whatever service you are after.
Can be good to fill empty spaces in your book, but stressful when you forget to update your information when you fill your spaces yourself and end up double booked!

Yeah izzidoll.

We used it in a spa I worked at and we hardly had time to update it and we had a few times were people would just show up and we didn't even know they had booked it.

Also because people can book last minute you really need to update it every time when you get a new appointment.

If you can get into the habit of updating it I think it would work wonders :)

I've been using it since last year and since they have marketed the company more often booking have went up all new clients I love it you get an email and text when someone books you can update availability treatment costs do monthly mail blasts all for no extra cost. Not commission based like some other online booking companies it's a fixed fee. They are based in Glasgow but have salons all over Britain on it www.inaa.com

Hi all, I'm new to this site!

Is INAA only for salons or can mobile therapists use it aswell?

I'm sure you could do it mobile also you would just need to get in touch with the client for details after she's booked. You would have on you details your freelance :)

Latest posts

Back