Incorporating mobile waxing with my tanning? Need more income

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siennax1

Reaction score
I've got to be realistic at the moment and as much as I don't want to, I need to get a part time job asap, got a mortgage to pay!!!
As much as it's going well, I have quiet weeks and need more regular gauranteed income.
Jobs are hard to find, especially when I'd need one to fit in preferably on a Monday and Tuesday as these are my quiet days for tanning. Stress!!

So it's either that or adding waxing to my mobile work. I am already qualified though I haven't done it fo 2 years :eek: So will have to brush up.

Is there any money in mobile waxing as I really need a regular income every week. If not then I'll have to grit my teeth and work for someone :eek:

YES definately, it's my bread and butter, not seasonal, and if you get some extra training at some point so you can get some speed and be confident in Brows and Brazilians, there is a huge market for it.
I would recommend it, get some great quality wax get practicing on as many friends and family possible so you feel happy to promote your service.
Good luck.xx

Definitely the right time to introduce it if you're going to, coming up to the Christmas season. If you started practicing soon you'd be back to speed in time for the holiday season.

Its always easier when you already have a client list to work with that know you and like your service.

Another good little income increaser would be to let your clients know that you offer gift cards at Christmas, then they can purchase a tan gift card for their friends / relatives. A couple of hours playing around on the puter you could probably make a nice looking gift voucher.

Latest posts

Back