Indian Head Book

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigi

Reaction score
Hello.

One of my therapist qualified in Indian Head in college in June and wants to know more about it.

I love buying books about treatments we offer and I am thrilled that she is very keen to expand her knowledge (she does a lovely indian head too).

Anyway, can anyone recommend a publication? I have looked through what I have but I dont seem to have a book dedicated to indian head.

thank you

tigi

Not bought it myself but I'm sure salons direct do a Indian head book x

I have the book on the following link and rate it highly

hth's

Products for Sale

Hello.

One of my therapist qualified in Indian Head in college in June and wants to know more about it.

I love buying books about treatments we offer and I am thrilled that she is very keen to expand her knowledge (she does a lovely indian head too).

Anyway, can anyone recommend a publication? I have looked through what I have but I dont seem to have a book dedicated to indian head.

thank you

tigi
Hi Tigi,

I have a great book for Indian Head Massage , its :
Indian Head Massage - Discover the Power of Touch, by Narendra Mehta.
He is an osteopath and massage therapist and runs the London Centre of Indian Champissage.

Available from : Harper NonFiction - HarperCollins

Hth, Good luck

Jack

oohhh thank you so much guys, am geeking and book buying at the same time. At this rate she will have two or three to choose from and I cant wait to read them as well!

tigi
xxx

yes Narenda's book (who sadly died this month) and also Helen mcGuiness Indian head massage.

Helen McGiuiness - Indian Head Massage is a good book. I did her course too, very informative and hands on too!

Good Luck and I hope you find the right choice for you :)

Latest posts

Back