Individual Eyelashes Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cute nails

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have been looking into eyelash extention course and looking on other threads about it, I am looking at doing Lash perfect and just wondered what your experances were like on there course and what there products were like.

I have done a marvel lash course but did not find it any good for me I spent most of my time being the model and not doing any my self!

Other courses I was looking at was FH francis,Lash is and flurties.

It would be realy interesting to find out what other people think.

Thanks
Sharon
xx

Hi, I know some peopke that have done the flirites course and have spoke hightly about it. Cant really comment on the other courses as dont know anyone first hand thats done it. We also offer training courses in Essex. Lou x

Hi, I know some peopke that have done the flirites course and have spoke hightly about it. Cant really comment on the other courses as dont know anyone first hand thats done it. We also offer training courses in Essex. Lou x

Thanks lou for replying, I would love to speak with people who have done these courses to find out what they thought of them?

Lou what training do u do for the eyelashes?

sharon
x

OMG so not with it today, it says on your post wht training u do :)x

Hi, We do Glam lash Semi Permanent Lashes.
pm me if you want course details. Lou x
Thanks lou for replying, I would love to speak with people who have done these courses to find out what they thought of them?

Lou what training do u do for the eyelashes?

sharon
x

OMG so not with it today, it says on your post wht training u do :)x

Hi there,

We trained with Lash Perfect and liked the product. We have since switched our products over to Glam lash as product is very similar just much more reasonable priced which will mean alot when you are carrying out lots of treatments.

I trained lash perfect, it was good but since talking to other people and looking on here i dont think it was the best. we had to be a model for each other and as there was only 3girls in our class 2girls lashed i was 1model then somebody else from downstairs was a model, when we changed over i lashed (making up the 3girls) the girl who'd done somebody from downstairs obviously wasnt gonna get her lashes done so the triner did her while i was lashing!! hence she prob only checked on me twice!!! not what you would expect really, i remember it was a hot day also and when i was being lashed even though i could not see, the trainer was sit over by the window a lot, correct me if i am wrong but i think she should av been sat between the 2beds watching and helping and correcting were was necessary.all their products are more expensive too, for emample i know a company whos lash pots are a 3rd of the price as theirs

I educate from Lash Perfect - and we don't do eyelashes on each other - everyone needs to have their own model. I guess it depends with whom you train...

I trained lash perfect, it was good but since talking to other people and looking on here i dont think it was the best. we had to be a model for each other and as there was only 3girls in our class 2girls lashed i was 1model then somebody else from downstairs was a model, when we changed over i lashed (making up the 3girls) the girl who'd done somebody from downstairs obviously wasnt gonna get her lashes done so the triner did her while i was lashing!! hence she prob only checked on me twice!!! not what you would expect really, i remember it was a hot day also and when i was being lashed even though i could not see, the trainer was sit over by the window a lot, correct me if i am wrong but i think she should av been sat between the 2beds watching and helping and correcting were was necessary.all their products are more expensive too, for emample i know a company whos lash pots are a 3rd of the price as theirs

This is what i am worring about, as when i done a course with marvel lash the same thing happened. where i was looking at doing the course i have been told it is an even no and you work on each other. I would rather bring a model or they get models in.
xx

I educate from Lash Perfect - and we don't do eyelashes on each other - everyone needs to have their own model. I guess it depends with whom you train...

Where did u do your training, I am looking at the one in Romford only thing is you have to work on each other.

xx

flirties is 1 to 1 training the kit is fab and the aftercare and customer service from wow is fantastic too. I am a trainer for them but as another person who also pays for my own training courses i understand how hard it is, everyone has their own opinions of different courses, do a good search on here and talk to others that trained with each company to get a good idea of what the training is like, to be honest everyone of the different companies are going to say yes were the best, were this and were that they are nit going to say anything bad about their own training. good luck and if you want any info on the flirties courses you can pm me of contact wowfactorltd.com

hi,i trained with secsi lashes and feel like im the only one so im going to pm lou,glam lashes and see how that goes,good luck with your choice

Hi,
are you emplyed by lash perfect then? sorry i am not understanding the set up here lol, i just rang the main 0141 no and booked the course on the phone, is it pot luck then which educator that you get in your area?
wouldnt every educator have had the same training on how to teach somebody?

Hi,

No, I'm not employed by Lash Perfect. We run a beauty school in London and we have arranged with lash perfect to do training for individual eyelashes using their products and technique (and passed their test). However, because we do not actually work for lash perfect - I'm kind of a self employed educator. It is up to a educator how they decide to educate (e.g. on models or on students)..

Hi,
are you emplyed by lash perfect then? sorry i am not understanding the set up here lol, i just rang the main 0141 no and booked the course on the phone, is it pot luck then which educator that you get in your area?
wouldnt every educator have had the same training on how to teach somebody?

I did training in London, Holloway

Where did u do your training, I am looking at the one in Romford only thing is you have to work on each other.

xx

Hi,

No, I'm not employed by Lash Perfect. We run a beauty school in London and we have arranged with lash perfect to do training for individual eyelashes using their products and technique (and passed their test). However, because we do not actually work for lash perfect - I'm kind of a self employed educator. It is up to a educator how they decide to educate (e.g. on models or on students)..

It would seem then that it is very important for girls wishing to train to do a very through research of different companies as it doesnt seem very good if a company just sort of says there you go, do what you want, go and educate people under our label.
It would seem that talking to self employed edudators and ones that do 1 on 1 training would gve you a better insight into what training you will be given on the day.
Thanks priory for clearing that up for me

Of course you have to educate by their technique and provide high quality training by Lash Perfect standards, but it is up to educator to decide whether models will be used or students are going to be doing lashes on each other.

It is always best to discuss all the details with educator separately because even if they are employed by certain lash company, they will still add their own little education tips and tricks - so this will always vary from educator to educator no matter what company profile says, every person is not the same...

It would seem then that it is very important for girls wishing to train to do a very through research of different companies as it doesnt seem very good if a company just sort of says there you go, do what you want, go and educate people under our label.
It would seem that talking to self employed edudators and ones that do 1 on 1 training would gve you a better insight into what training you will be given on the day.
Thanks priory for clearing that up for me

Hiya
Im a Newbie to the forum, its been a great help to me when looking for which lash extension course to go on. I had whittled it down to Lashperfect and Glamlash from all of the good reports I had read about on here. I rang up for information about Glamlash but there was nobody to speak to at the time and the guy on the phone said that someone would ring back, but they never so I have chosen to go with LashPerfect, they are more expensive (just over £400 with kit) but I was very impressed with the customer service of a lady called Paddi she gave me so much information and answered all of my questions (and I had loads). She also put me on the phone to the training co-ordinator to answer specific questions about class size and how they carry out the training. After reading this thread I wanted to make sure that my training time wasnt being eaten into by being a model for someone else. However the woman on the phone explained that I will get to do a full set and really you dont want to be lashing too much because it can be straining after a couple of hours continuously, and also you get to experience it as a client, so I was happy with that. Also from a business point of view I think their website looks really professional, it is one of the first websites that comes up when you google lash extensions in my area and I can add my name to the list of salons when i complete the course and so far there are only two other salons in my area on there. I am training on 10th May so I will keep you all informed of how it goes and follow up the review.

Cant wait!!!

x

Hi, sorry we were unable to speak when you called.
I would have called back straight away but the message said to call after 4pm. Good luck with everything Lou xx

Hiya
Im a Newbie to the forum, its been a great help to me when looking for which lash extension course to go on. I had whittled it down to Lashperfect and Glamlash from all of the good reports I had read about on here. I rang up for information about Glamlash but there was nobody to speak to at the time and the guy on the phone said that someone would ring back, but they never so I have chosen to go with LashPerfect, they are more expensive (just over £400 with kit) but I was very impressed with the customer service of a lady called Paddi she gave me so much information and answered all of my questions (and I had loads). She also put me on the phone to the training co-ordinator to answer specific questions about class size and how they carry out the training. After reading this thread I wanted to make sure that my training time wasnt being eaten into by being a model for someone else. However the woman on the phone explained that I will get to do a full set and really you dont want to be lashing too much because it can be straining after a couple of hours continuously, and also you get to experience it as a client, so I was happy with that. Also from a business point of view I think their website looks really professional, it is one of the first websites that comes up when you google lash extensions in my area and I can add my name to the list of salons when i complete the course and so far there are only two other salons in my area on there. I am training on 10th May so I will keep you all informed of how it goes and follow up the review.

Cant wait!!!

x
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi, sorry we were unable to speak when you called.
I would have called back straight away but the message said to call after 4pm. Good luck with everything Lou xx

Posted via Mobile Device

Aah bless! no worries, I would have booked with you only I was desperate to get booked asap, just bad timing i think. You have helped me out a lot already tho reading all ur posts!!!! Im sure I will be in touch soon. Thanks xx

I trained with Flirties and chose to have Kelly (kelisha northwest trainer)come to me, the training was great we did theory etc for a couple of hours in the morning and I was able to go through all my queries & questions etc, then after a quick lunch I had my model arrive for demonstration & then it was my turn. Kelly was helpful, encouraging & informative. Louise (Aka loubylou - on here) is also a great help and has put up with my questions on lash training for the last 2 years before I eventually took the plunge lol. The kit has everything in that you need to get going and last you a good few clients.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back