Infill eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ven

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if this is right, had lash extensions yesterday it took over two hours , and I'm really pleased with them but the lady who done them said she don't do infill because it damages ur natural lashes and so as they start to fall out 2/3 weeks and look gappy just use some oil based makeup remover to remove them, I really like them but dreading how their gonna look as I start to loose them, she then said give them a break before having some more on, is this right? Feel disappointed because luv having them on, :)

Noooooooo! Why does every other lash tech do infils then? :confused: There's obviously some other ulterior motive why she doesnt infil! And there's no way she should be telling you to remove them yourself! I have had semi perm lashes for over a year now and have them regularly infilled every 3 weeks and my natural lashes are perfect! I also infill my own clients who lashes are not ruined either. I would say find another tech to look at your lashes when they are due for an infil!

Thanks 4 your reply I think I will try somewhere else but would they infill someone else's work? Or does that not matter ? , but you are right every other place that does lashes offers infills , it was my first time havin them and She was
recommended , wish I would of shopped around now ,:(

Find a good lash tech in your area, check before and after pictures (not stock pics) go on recommendations aswell (for a tech that will look after your lashes long term)

No, as NatNat says, this is completely rediculous, ofcouse they should be infilled and under no circumstances should you try to remove them on your own.

Unless, ofcourse, you have express lashes, but you said they took 2 hours to apply so this is unlikely. Express lashes are individual lashes that are applied on top of the lash line, rather than isolating single lashes, this should take approx 30 mins to apply and should be removed, by the tech, 2 weeks later.

Find yourself a good tech, they will remove any lashes growing out and becoming top heavy and apply lashes to the new lashes growing through.

All the best x

Dont be downheartened, you werent to know esp as she was recommended as Blinkin Gorgeous says do some research on other techs in the area and they will sort you out! You will be fine! Good Luck, lashes are addictive!:hug:

Latest posts

Back