Infill prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty By Laura

Reaction score
How much would you charge for an infill in relation to a full maintenance? I have one booked in today and have never done one before. All of my clients normally just have maintenance!! xx

Can you explain to us what you would do for both of these treatments and how much time they take?
Some people's infills are the same as other folk's full maintenance lol!

We charge £17 for pinks and £19 for whites if overlays are needed we charge £25 but if there's a lot of damage maybe suggest they have a soak off and re-done. If not explain how you might have to charge an extra couple of pounds because of all the damage.
HTH! :)
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Can you explain to us what you would do for both of these treatments and how much time they take?
Some people's infills are the same as other folk's full maintenance lol!

Well like I said I haven't done an infill before and this is a new client who already has acrylic on and has come to me for infills. She had nail polish over the acrylic yesterday when I saw her so i can't say what kind of state the nails are in but for an infill i would just file down and re-apply the pink, rather than create a new smile line etc xx

I would charge around £17 but explain before the treatment that you sometimes have to add on a bit extra if theres a lot damage :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Hi hun, I would work it out around your price for your full set/maintenance as everyone charges differently.

I charge £32 for a full set, £20 for infills, and £23 for a French rebalance with new smile lines. I wanted to keep my infill/rebalance price low to encourage people to keep up with it.

How much do you charge for a full set and how much for maintenance?

Did the lady have her initial set done with you or somewhere else? Depending on how long she's had them on there may be more work to do.

Don't know if this helps at all?!
Rhiannon x

Hi hun, I would work it out around your price for your full set/maintenance as everyone charges differently.

I charge £32 for a full set, £20 for infills, and £23 for a French rebalance with new smile lines. I wanted to keep my infill/rebalance price low to encourage people to keep up with it.

How much do you charge for a full set and how much for maintenance?

Did the lady have her initial set done with you or somewhere else? Depending on how long she's had them on there may be more work to do.

Don't know if this helps at all?!
Rhiannon x
No she had them done somewhere else. I charge £27.00 for a full set and £19.00 for maintenance. I'm thinking £17.00 for infills? x

I Don't offer a an infill, but do full maintenance every time. X

No she had them done somewhere else. I charge £27.00 for a full set and £19.00 for maintenance. I'm thinking £17.00 for infills? x

Yeah that sounds about right to me. When she comes in if she needs maintenance, tell her and charge her the extra.
Rhiannon x

Wow thats cheap. Seems everyone is fighting for business. And i thought it was just groupon etc who were damaging the industry!

Wow thats cheap. Seems everyone is fighting for business. And i thought it was just groupon etc who were damaging the industry!
I work from home so have no overheads i.e. rent, business rates, etc, so don't need to be greedy. I wouldn't call it damaging the industry, just being competitive.

What a nasty comment to make it's not damaging the industry at all.
You need to concider what other places ate charging in your area and base your prices around that.

What damages the industry is nss nail bars people doing nails with no education insurance and so on and even that isn't damaging to us if we are providing a professional service and promoting ourselves.

Your comment is ridiculous and unnessisary

I actually feel that price is reasonable for someone who has minimal overheads etc in keeping with others in their working area.

Not all techs charge the same rates, different techs have various levels of working competition in their immediate area and not all techs have to factor in things like premises overheads, staff, childminders etc

i think your comment was very unfair actually - not like she said she is doing full sets for £8 and maintenance for £3.50!

There are people near to me that are doing full sets for £10 - £15, thats not even for new techs looking for practice.

I saw a facebook post asking for a mobile tech who could do it for £10 - someone replied ' I will better that, I will do it for half that '.

£5 for a set of nails? Thats ridiculous....

And thats in Warrington, Cheshire.

I charge £38 for new set of L&P sculpts. Maintenance is £26 regardless of how many weeks and up to 2 replaced nails.

Now before everyone jumps on me for being on the pricey side. I use CND etc all the way. I value my training and insurance etc. I also attract a certain type of customer. It's about working smart and having value about what you do. I'm building my business up again after having my third baby! It wad one of my clients that made me go back to work LOL!

I have never had anyone question my prices and I one of the most expensive in the area.

Their is so many issues with regard to price that only you can answer. No real correct answer, but don't go to low!

...I only do full maintenance and not an infil.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

You need to concider what other places ate charging in your area and base your prices around that.

What damages the industry is nss nail bars people doing nails with no education insurance and so on and even that isn't damaging to us if we are providing a professional service and promoting ourselves.

I don't charge according to price in my area !
If I did I would be doing every thing I work for and with a dis service !

This is not a hobby to me!

I work from home and have lower overheads but still have to pay tax , products , advertising and allll the rest of it!

I charge my education worth !
I charge my products worth !
I charge my times worth !

And people still come they still pay they don't ever ask for discounts but I GIVE them randomly at times!

I don't do infills I do full maintenance every time , inc 2 repairs any more than 2 are charged.

There is no need for this rude comment!

Everybody charges differently, according to their area and clientele!

Mizzy dizzy I charge accordingly for my products training etc I don't compete as I don't have to I based my prices aroung other nail techs in my area not nss and also mobile techs I actually charge more than them.

I take my job very seriously and this is not a hobby for me either so not quite sure where that one came from.

I take pride in my work and love what I do I was mearly sticking up for a geek that had a comment thrown at her that was unnecessary

I'm just going to add to the above I don't do discounts either no need to my clients are happy with the service they get.

Well said and thank you for sticking up for me. I am quite new to the industry and was just after a bit of advice, the comment was slightly unnecessary but luckily I'm thick skinned and I wont take it to heart! xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back