Infills with a custom blend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa17

Reaction score
Hi everyone im a bit worried about not being able to see any lifting on a client which has had an opaque pink when it comes to their infill or rebalance . Im gradually getting rid of any lifting but how do I tell if there is or isnt any
thanks

If there is lifting, you should be able to hear it and feel it too whan you are filing and to a certain extent see it.

Are you getting allot of lifting? And if so THAT is the problem to tackle not so much how to remove it (although that is important if you are experiencing it of course).

If your zone 3 is done thinly enough then you can see the half moon so you should be able to see any lifting as well.

You can always do zone 3 with a clear pink powder instead of the opaque. Feather the opaque bead in zone2 back toward the eponychium and then do zone 3 with the Pure Pink or Intense Pink.

Thanks for your help, no I dont get alot of lifting any more after a long time of fighting with it ,just worried I might miss some and cause more problems .

Latest posts

Back