Inflatable tanning tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaLa78

Reaction score
So as these have been around for a while now I just wondered how many of you are using these and how good you think they are compared to pop up tents?

I have an Inflatable tent and love it for doing mobile tans, as do my clients. I can never fold down my pop up one lol. The only downfall I would say is it is a bit noisy but apart from that great.

Although I have recently stopped doing mobile and am now tanning from a room in my house, I have switched back to the pop up as there is no noise.

I have ordered one and should be picking it up sometime this week as got no vat at capital so was only £89 :)

Hi,
Just so there is no confusion, the inflatable tent sold at Capital at nearly half the original price is not the Inflatable Tanning Tent from Ambermist. The Ambermist Inflatable Tent inflates by inserting a simple electric pump into one valve and is ready to use inside 2 minutes. The valve is closed and the Tent stays up for hours/days, there is no "noisy" compressor continuously running. It is plastic so wipes down easily to clean and doesn't need to be washed in a washing machine.
Ambermist

Ah ok, I didn't realise that.

Anyone else who can give me any feedback on using one verses using a pop up?

Latest posts

Back