Info on quinny buzz pram plse xxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss S O'Reilly

Reaction score
:) morning Geeks Just wanted 2 ask has anyone got a quinny buzz pushchair?Im about 2 buy 1 and just wanted 2 know how good they are?They look fab and easy 2 use but I dont no any one else who has used it.As this is my first baby its all new 2 me so if any Geeks can give me info that would be fab!:hug: :hug:

:) morning Geeks Just wanted 2 ask has anyone got a quinny buzz pushchair?Im about 2 buy 1 and just wanted 2 know how good they are?They look fab and easy 2 use but I dont no any one else who has used it.As this is my first baby its all new 2 me so if any Geeks can give me info that would be fab!:hug: :hug:

i have a orange one, and they are really good very easy to push light and fold very small

I've pm'd you hun. I'm not a fan of them personally.
They are changing the style of the seat units this year, but the new one's wont be available till about March. Don't be fooled into paying full price for a 2006 model!

My sister in law has a quinny buzz..When i had my neice for the day i wasn't to keen on it it took up all the boot space (i have peugeot 307)so i had to put the shopping on the back seat.They are very nice and modern but i now go for pracitcal instead of trend..

Having just trawled round every Pram/pushchair in the South of England, I was told that the Qunniy Buzz pushchair isn't suitable for babies until they are able to sit up unassisted! Apparently the instruction booklet also backs this up by stating it shouldn't be used for babies under 6 months, despite what the website claims.

You can purchase a Carrycot seperately which turns it into a more traditional pram, although maybe thats what you were already considering.

We went for the Jane Pro Slalom, with Matrix carrycot, that doubles up as a car seat and are very happy.

Hi

Well I am a bit of a pram encyclopedia :lol: I am on my third child so third pram and third buggy!

1st I had mamas and papas & buggy
2nd I had cossato & maclaren buggy
3rd I have at the mo silver cross & mamas and papas buggy

I have to say I find my silver cross far too bulky getting it in and out of the car ect. It’s lovely for walking around in the village but a nightmare in the car.
My mamas and papas pliko is lovely really practical and so easy to push.

So I would recommend a pramette personally I think they are the best value around. They turn really easily from a pram to a buggy, are light weight and really nice to push, easy to fold etc

My friend had a quinny. Her daughter was 9 months when she bought hers but she only kept it about a month, when she fell asleep in the quinny it couldn’t be reclined and she just didn’t look very comfortable in it, so she used to wake up really cranky

:hug: Hi geeks me again thanks for giving me your thoughts on the Quinny pram I fin work fri so Im gonna have a look around again 2 see what else is on the market-cant leave it 2 long as baby is due end feb!-:hug: :hug:

I bought a Hauck Traxx 4 with Cadence - off road thingy with suspension which my hubby thought was great. I used it once to go shopping and the rest of the time, when we were on the farm!

I also bought a Mothercare Jive buggy because I had left the pram up in Chester and needed one for the day - pink thingy

I then bought a Maclaren buggy thing to go to Egypt - dead lightweight, folds up easy!

With the twins I've got a Maclaren again with a Buggy Board!

Maclaren are cheap and cheerful and practical and we only ever go for a walk occasionally.

I know some people want Prams because they look good though.. hence the Burberry check on the hoods etc etc...

:hug: Hi geeks me again thanks for giving me your thoughts on the Quinny pram I fin work fri so Im gonna have a look around again 2 see what else is on the market-cant leave it 2 long as baby is due end feb!-:hug: :hug:

Ooh you need to hurry up hun, some manufacturers quote 6 weeks delivery...that said, ours did and we got it in less than 2!

I finish Friday too...due begining of March. So good luck and enjoy putting your feet up!

:o Hi Lyndsay I no my Fiance is having a head fit that we still have not got the pram sorted its just I cant seem 2 find the right 1.Did you find it hard picking your pram?

:o Hi Lyndsay I no my Fiance is having a head fit that we still have not got the pram sorted its just I cant seem 2 find the right 1.Did you find it hard picking your pram?

Yes, it was a nightmare! There is so much around and everyone seems to have such a good 'sales pitch'. We nearly bought a Bugaboo, they look good, they are a true all-in-one sytem and are really lightweight for lugging around on public transport etc. Then I realised I don't actually use public transport. I just need something I can fold up and chuck in the back of the 4WD. And I actually prefer the idea of a seperate carrycot and buggy so I can use the carrycot in the house without having to dismantle the whole system. Basically I got sucked in by the sales hype as opposed to what mattered to me.

I believe John Lewis do a great 'match your needs to your pram' service. So do 'Daisy and Tom', but there are less of them around and they are quite expensive. Thats where we ending up going though, as I fully intended to head round all the shops getting demo's and then go internet shopping for the best price (hey its a consumer marketplace) but in the end 'Daisy and Tom' were so helpful, and had a 20% off everything day that meant they were only fractionally more expensive than the best internet price, so I ordered there and then. We did try Mothercare, but the girl in there didn't look old enough to be out of her own pram, and certainly didn't know anything about them other than to answer.... 'erm, yeah, I guess so' to our questions, so that fell flat! (and the girl in 'Daisy and Tom' booked to have her and her friends nails done for Xmas, so that sealed it for me!)

For me, the turning point and best thing I can recommend is sit down and make a list of the ways you will need to use the pram, and therefore the key criteria you need. Do you want lightweight, or rugged and sturdy? Do you want something that will double up as a carrycot? Have you chosen a car seat (bearing in mind you cannot drive your baby home from hospital without one)? if so, will you need it to fit to the frame. And what do you need in the way of a braking system? Are you likely to be going up and down hills or off road, or just walking flat pavements? Then get your list and credit cards, head to the shops and get those sales assistants working for their money!

Good luck hun, you'll find one thats perfect for you, but it won't necessarily be what suits the next person as usuage is so different! And let us know what you end up going for!

I have a Bugaboo, it's fab and very light. I love it.

Latest posts

Back