Infra red head lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siana

Reaction score
I've just had my Minx kit through with the large white infra red heat lamp and it says on the box you can use it for beauty treatments too! I've just done a quick google search and not found an awful lot of stuff but I'd love to know what else it is good for. Does anyone here use it for beauty treatments other than minx - can I incorporate it into facials and what are the benefits? Would love to hear from anyone who is doing this :) thanks.

You can use it for facials and massage. Infra red helps to increase the circulation and create heat within the muscle tissue prior to, or throughout the massage.

I use infra red in with my massage, usually on the back. Never heard of it being used in facials though, how would this work and at what stage of the facial?

Sometimes with specific facials (warm oil for instance) you would direct the infrared lamp onto the face whilst a masque is on. Obviously if you did this you wouldn't leave the room.

Thank you ladies - I will be trying it out with my 'back facial' - I think it might go down quite well. Might look into using it for facials too - may as well get as much use out of it as poss!

Latest posts

Back