Ingrown hairs and sores!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaajaneep

Reaction score
I've always waxed my own bikini for around the last year usually using strip wax,
I only wax once a month and for the last 3 times my private area keeps getting ingrown hairs after I wax, not only ingrown hairs but spots also,
I thought a change of wax may help so on Wednesday I used hot wax, but no I'm still having the same problems, I have had a few on my legs over this time also
I never had any until the last few months, I'm very funny about hygiene changing my body clothed regularly and washing severaltimes times a day also exfoliating regularly, can anyone recommend anything pleaseeee!!!!!

Do you use any aftercare products? Bush Balm and the Ingrown Hair Serum from Outback Organics both have repeat customer purchases for me. I know some have great results with Australian Bodycare but others find it a bit harsh and aren't keen on the strong Tea Tree fragrance.

Unfortunately some people are just prone to them without reason. Cleasining, regular exfoliation (gentle ... Remember you aren't sand papering the skin) and moisturising helps. Sometimes a chemical exfoliant can give that extra help needed ... But watch out for dryness of the skin that some active ingredients can cause.

The Bio Depyl products from Thalgo are also good and smell gorgeous!

I have recommended magnesium sulphate for a few clients who suffer with ingrown hairs and for most it has helped to draw out and lift the hair.
Jack

Latest posts

Back