Inlaid feather and glitter nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesT

Reaction score
L&P inlayed feather and glitter nails.

Let me know what you think! First time inlaying with feathers.

Attachments

• 101_0698.jpg
    101_0698.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 9,545
  • 101_0697.jpg
    101_0697.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 800
L&P inlayed feather and glitter nails.

Let me know what you think! First time inlaying with feathers.

Which feathers did you use & where did you get them from? They look lovely.x

Me too they are lovely!! Can I suggest that the lady holds a White mug as it will make the nails stand out more?? :) but still love them!! I can't do things like that unfortunately most of my clients don't do nail art!!:(

Honest opinion?! They r gorgeous!!!! Lol x

These are FAB... how did you do them?

This full set was a little tricky for me because the feathers can be difficult to place where you want it and then seperates. But once you get a few nails done you get in the groove.

What I did was apply clear tips on then did normal prep, applied thin layer of gel did not cure, placed feathers on nails,made sure feathers are tight on tip, cured. Decided not to continue with acrylic, so I applied light mix of glitter to surfaces of nail where wanted, lightly. Then applied pink on whole nail making sure all feathers where tight on the tip, and that pink was at least a credit card thick over feathers. filed, buffed, at lastly top coat.

It was fun, But next time I want to use more vibrant feathers.

I dont recall where I got the feathers im sorry. But craft stores have them, I just dont remember where.

Latest posts

Back