Inoa lowlights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Overthinker

Reaction score
I have a client in tonight who I normally do a 6.45 inoa in a foil (along with other colours) but it comes out a bit wishy washy because she has previously bleached porous hair. I learnt on a colour course the other day that when using inoa to lowlight going more than 2 levels darker u can apply a fine layer of neat tint first (like a pre pig) and then a layer of the target colour on afterwards. I can't remember for the life of me what the conversion chart was and wondered if anyone had any idea of what colour I would put on first to achieve the 6.45!!!

3 levels or more darker you would use whatever is closest to your target shade. Your target shade is warm so your choice could either be 6.34 or 6.46 then apply your 6.45

Oh okay I couldn't remember if I would have to use a shade lighter or not ! I haven't tried out this technique yet

Only use a shade lighter if your target shade matches the colour balance in shade (pre colour)

Latest posts

Back