inspiration pleeease!!1

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gkgayle

Reaction score
having the salon re painted and havent a clue what colour to do.

At the mo its very very pale grey with black tiles(which are staying) and black skirting boards. the furniture is black and silver and the wall mounted mirrors are grey. People keep saying just freshen it up with the same colour but i want something different!!! it doesnt need to be drastic but just so it looks smarter.

I have seen a lot of salons using wallpaper. opinions on this????? ohhh and i need a new window display but havent a clue what to put in it. i was thinking products with perspex display stands but im worried tjis will look tacky. Honest opinions are very welcome. Im so busy just now and just dont have any inspiration or ideas.

The outside of the salon is black with a black a nd silver sign.
tbh really want new salon but that wont be happening any time soon so hopefully ur suggestions will make me luv the current one again.

thanks so much:D

having the salon re painted and havent a clue what colour to do.

At the mo its very very pale grey with black tiles(which are staying) and black skirting boards. the furniture is black and silver and the wall mounted mirrors are grey. People keep saying just freshen it up with the same colour but i want something different!!! it doesnt need to be drastic but just so it looks smarter.

I have seen a lot of salons using wallpaper. opinions on this????? ohhh and i need a new window display but havent a clue what to put in it. i was thinking products with perspex display stands but im worried tjis will look tacky. Honest opinions are very welcome. Im so busy just now and just dont have any inspiration or ideas.

The outside of the salon is black with a black a nd silver sign.
tbh really want new salon but that wont be happening any time soon so hopefully ur suggestions will make me luv the current one again.

thanks so much:D

Have you tried google-ing different colors? Where are you going to be putting these colors? In the lobby, right around the hair stations, in tanning rooms?

When you are dealing with color around stations you need to be careful because certain colors may reflect on peoples hair and make their hair have a different tint of color to it.

If you're doing color for the tanning rooms you are going to want something bright.

If you are doing color in the lobby you will need a a calming color. That is where you would want to google colors. Every color will give off a different "mood".

Hope this helps.

hello

i just have to post and say some wall paper looks SO cheap and tacky! especially the black and white kind, i think you've really gotta get that right for it to look classy. the hair dressers i go to isn't the classiest or in the best area and they have the wall paper up on as a feature wall and it just looks bad.

i don't think a feature wall is bad at all, but some wall paper is just cheap looking. what about just a feature wall? gives splash of colour and a bit of a change without loosing who you are. you've got black so what about a classy deep red colour? i've seen pictures of some hairdressers that are lime green and they look so fabulous you know!!

x

Latest posts

Back