Inspiration wedding shoes please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LashesinWonder

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

Bit of a fun topic for you. I have been very limited in the choice of wedding shoes i can wear for my big day so the shoes i have purchased are not as fun as i am lol

I have put a picture below...

But i have purchased a hot fix gem gum so i can fix swarovski crystals to them :green:

Your inspiration and ideas would be much appreciated!! Plus thought it would be good fun to see what you all come up with :)

xxx

Attachments

• Wedding shoes.jpg
    Wedding shoes.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 130
Ooh, I like them.

I would put crystals across the whole of the opposite side of the pleated section in the front and maybe the whole of the heel so that as I walk you would see me sparkling along the aisle from the front and back view.

Jacqui xx

Last edited:
Like this! -points to picture- put smaller sparkles along bottom of each pleat then a line on the other side. a few on the strap but bit spaced out and I like the idea of on the heels too :) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1315867103.233424.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1315867103.233424.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 117
Ooh, I like them.

I would put crystals across the whole of the opposite side of the pleated section in the front and maybe the whole of the heel so that as I walk you would see me sparkoing along the aisle from the front and back view.

Jacqui xx

I like this idea.

Maybe place crystals along the length of each pleat....it reminds me of an Art Deco feature, the fanned one, if that makes sense.
The shoes are lovely; they are feminine and bridal but no shoe-pain will show on your face in the pics! Good choice.

Thanks guys. Some good ideas...keep em coming :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Maybe place crystals along the length of each pleat....it reminds me of an Art Deco feature, the fanned one, if that makes sense.
The shoes are lovely; they are feminine and bridal but no shoe-pain will show on your face in the pics! Good choice.

Art deco ... I see what you mean!!! lol. X

Ooh, I like them.

I would put crystals across the whole of the opposite side of the pleated section in the front and maybe the whole of the heel so that as I walk you would see me sparkoing along the aisle from the front and back view.

Jacqui xx

Definitely going to do the heel. :)

pink bunny ... Thanks for the picture!! very helpful. Like the idea of the front strap :) xx

I would be tempted to use varying sizes of crystals on the opposite side to the pleats starting off quite solidly placed and then kind of fading into smaller scatters if that makes sense?

Kind of like this..... ( the black dots are obviously crystals haha different sizes - you should get tips in the hotfix gun that allow you do go from 8mm down to 2mm I think off the top of my head :D)

shoesweddinga.jpg

I would be tempted to use varying sizes of crystals on the opposite side to the pleats starting off quite solidly placed and then kind of fading into smaller scatters if that makes sense?

Kind of like this..... ( the black dots are obviously crystals haha different sizes - you should get tips in the hotfix gun that allow you do go from 8mm down to 2mm I think off the top of my head :D)

shoesweddinga.jpg

Pretty! Much better than my attempt with 'doodle' on my phone haha x

Thanks Brittone...

Your picture is amazing!! :green:

So many good ideas :Love:

heheh thanks :D I used to do dressmkaing and corsetry and often "pimped" people's shoes for them :D xxxx

heheh thanks :D I used to do dressmkaing and corsetry and often "pimped" people's shoes for them :D xxxx

Do you still do it for special requests? I may be hunting you down..... I'll bribe you with sausages... ;) x

I can still pimp shoes lol Can't do any corsetry until my beloved machine returns ( i even wrote a happy blog about it lmao ) :D xxx ( oooh and I likes sausages ;))

Cortestry!? As in corsets? Excuse me if Im being dumb lol. Im so after some corset type dress up for the hen do :) little out of my depth with it all... ive never done dressing burlesque! lol xx

I will post pics when ice done the shoes. Im trialing on a pair of pumps this evening x

As in corsets :D

Best place to get a reasonable priced corset that is good for a fun night rather than ofr their designed purpose hun is eBay - a custom made corset with steel boning etc from a corsetier in the UK can cost anywhere from £100 to about £500 dependant on the amount of handsewing and materials used.

eBay you will probably get one in your size for under £25 and some of them are actually quite well put together :D

If you let me know that style etc you are after and if you see any you like, drop me a PM with the linky in and i will see if i can give you a idea of how good it actually is :D xxx

( if i had my machine already i would have made you one custom too as a wedding gift ;)) xxx

If it were me, once I'd start adding the crystals I wouldn't be able to stop and I'd cover all the shoes lol

As in corsets :D

Best place to get a reasonable priced corset that is good for a fun night rather than ofr their designed purpose hun is eBay - a custom made corset with steel boning etc from a corsetier in the UK can cost anywhere from £100 to about £500 dependant on the amount of handsewing and materials used.

eBay you will probably get one in your size for under £25 and some of them are actually quite well put together :D

If you let me know that style etc you are after and if you see any you like, drop me a PM with the linky in and i will see if i can give you a idea of how good it actually is :D xxx

( if i had my machine already i would have made you one custom too as a wedding gift ;)) xxx

Aww thanks! Will have a look later today. Ill pm you what i find. I would like it to be bridal and everyone else can be slutty Hahaha!

Bless you for offering to make one...silly machines :) xx

Well Im thinking golds and creams so i can look all bronzed too :)

My mum is wearing a miniature top hat, high waisted knickers and a jacket with tails!!! :O lol x

Let me know if you find anything x

If it were me, once I'd start adding the crystals I wouldn't be able to stop and I'd cover all the shoes lol

Haha. No one should let you near a gem gun :p i can imagine you crazed at home geming all your shoes!! lol xx

Latest posts

Back