Instagram inspiration!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sophynails and wahnails

How do I change my user name??

It won't allow me to put anything other tha 411rt

I use the iPad so not sure if this will help, go onto your profile at the top under your followers/following there is an edit your profile button, go in there and you can edit your details, if someone has the name you want then you can't have it but try it with under scores as this seems to work, hth :) x

I'm LadyP_T ! Quite a few personal pics in there, as well as the nail ones though x

Yay! So pleased you started this thread, love Instagram! The best thing? People cannot download your pictures =]

Username sammisparkles xx

No but they can screen shot them! Didn't watermark my pics before but a girl stole loads of mine and pretended they were hers. I'm now going to watermark them all.just to let u know xx

No but they can screen shot them! Didn't watermark my pics before but a girl stole loads of mine and pretended they were hers. I'm now going to watermark them all.just to let u know xx

I use ezywatermark for pics that I've taken on my phone - I try and keep my camera in my kit bag so I can get good shots for my website.

My username is glowstars

Jo_lewis is me! Iv tried to follow you all, working through the list, please follow back!!
❤

I think I've followed everyone, I'm belleviebeauty mixture of nails and my babies

Ooh I'm sarah_at_bb I love Instagram I find it really inspiring :) x

I'm joyce_laugesen :)
I haven't got that many pics in there yet - but more to come

Agnieszka_77 not sure think by capital letters

I'm BeautyByBliss and I also follow TheNailGuru, She has some really funky nail designs x

I'm addicted to Instagram going to follow all the suggested ones and all you guys :) I'm Natasha'sbeautyroom for my salon and personal tashywoo87 x

I'm on there too! I'm ktnotkatie. My Instagram is half nails and half my dog right enough, ha ha!

Xx

I'm on there too! I'm ktnotkatie. My Instagram is half nails and half my dog right enough, ha ha!

Xx

Sounds like mine ;-) I'm on there too but I've only just learnt how to use it properly so haven't got many pics yet! Mines harlsdiesel2.x

Yay! So pleased you started this thread, love Instagram! The best thing? People cannot download your pictures =]

Username sammisparkles xx

I'm definitely an instagram fan too, so good for sharing and getting inspiration :) even though people can't download your pictures they can still screenshot them so if you don't want your photos pinched make sure you watermark them ( just on case you haven't already :) ) I had someone pinch some of my photos and pass them off as their own work, was frustrating! x

Oops just realised you already said about screen shots and watermarking! I had the same problem on there, was really annoying. Flattering in a weird way though I guess!? Lol x

Hi all. Is there any kind person in here who can help me with Instagram. I honestly don't know how it works lol. Been playing about for ages and not sure if I have to do it thru facebook, can't upload pics from my ph camera, it says it doesn't have access. I honestly do not have a clue xx

Latest posts

Back