Insurance for mobile therapists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlz

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Just a quick one.
Trying to find insurance for my mobile beauty and tanning business, thought i'd ask you lot who you have insurance with and are you happy with them before I google.

all comments greatly appreciated

Hiya, I am with ABT, for aroun £68 per year you can get cover that covers just about anything, if theres anything you do thats not on their huge list, for a small amount you can add it on there are lots of added benifits such as free advertising on their site etc and the experience I have had with them so far has been fab, very helfull, have a look at their website it will tell you more about what they offer, hth x ruth

All the big ones have mobile/freelance insurance. Try BABTAC, Guild, Professional Beauty, Salon Saver.

The difference in price will depend on whether you need extra cover for stock and equipment.

I have used some of them in the last few years and found they were all good.

Some will offer more services than others. Why not get a quote from all of them and compare.

I'm with Salon Gold. No complaints and they always respond fairly quickly to any questions I have about my cover.
xx

Slightly OT, but don't forget to change your car insurance to business use as well:)

If you would like any information on the Guild's £2 million Public, Product and Treatment liablity cover, feel free to PM me, or take a look at www.beautyguild.com. Our offices re-open on 4th January, when you can call us on 0845 2177 383.

If you quote 'Geek' as a referral code when joining, you will get a £10 discount.

I`ve been with The Beauty Guild for a few years now and would not hesitate to recommend them. Extremely helpful and friendly staff and respond so promptly to any concerns or queries you may have! I defo wouldn`t change. x

Latest posts

Back