Insurance for nail technician working from home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helenlovesnails

Reaction score
hi
i used to be a mobile nail technician but i am now working from home.

who does everyone use for insurance for this? i used professional beauty before but not sure if i need a different company now im working from home?

thanks for your help!

Theres loads to pick from, normally if you stick with the same insurance provider they make it slightly cheaper than it was before, and of course the stipuations have changed so should make your quote cheaper. choose from guild, babtac, gold, groupma etc hth xoxo

Im guessing your insurance covers you when working, so i doubt this would change much if your at home or away... it maybe worth giving them a call to check tho...

if you want to look else were theses are some i recommend to my students:

Salon Insurance

Beauty Guild : Membership - Beauty Guild

Professional Beauty 2011

BABTAC membership organisation offering insurance policies

ABT Beauty Insurance

hth

Jess x

EzFlow Master Artist Educator
www.polishednailsalon.co.uk ..... EzFlow Education for Sussex & Surrey

If you need any information on what the Guild can offer, feel free to call us on 0845 2177 384.

If you quote Geek as a referral code when joining you will get a £10 discount.

Hello Helen,

Working from home does have it's own set of issues but mostly the main aspect for you to get covered is public liability (PL). PL kicks in if one of your customers was to trip over and break their leg whilst visiting your home. It can also cover you whilst you are visiting your clients too. You can also get equipment and stock cover too. It's important to consider the excess when adding this cover as it may not be cost effective while you are starting out.

If you have got any queries or questions please feel free to get in touch via Online customer support
Kind Regards

Tim

im insured with FHT.

Latest posts

Back