Insurance in the Republic of Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonailtech

Reaction score
hi guys and dolls,

i am just wondering who you irish geeks are insured with? nail techs in republic of ireland dont seem to have much of a choice in insurance, as far as i can see there is only one insurance company that will cover us.. please correct me if im wrong (and i hope i am)... i am hoping to offer kids nail art as part of my service but the insurance company say they can only cover me for over 16's.. thanks for reading guys xx

i know gunn robinson, brian mullins and ait all do insurance have you tries them

i didnt hun i only knew of one insurance company (brian mullins) that would cover nail tech im glad im wrong about that tho, as its nice to have a bit of a choice.. who is your insurance with and do they cover kids nail art??

Hi Jo,

I'm with Ait, they're great....very cheap, and your insurance for nails will also cover you for tanning aswell ,in case you want to do it as a sideline....always worth keeping your options open!!! They're really friendly and helpful too!!! HTH

Ruth X:green:

I was with Brian Mullins years ago and as he didnt know what my airbrush was so he charged me more!!! The insurance is good great if you exhibit or demonstrate at shows but way over the odds (nice guy too glad the industry has gotten 'with it' at last!)

I've been with AIT for 3 years and have a fabulous policy with them and Balens for my salon cover. Its great you couldnt ask for more and at that price..........:green: I also have FHT cover for my teaching but got a year free when I trained so I'd be interested to see how much that is after as AIT offer a teaching policy also as an add on.

Hi if you get the irish beauty magazine ait have a article in it saying there going to be at the show next mon and tues where you can avail of getting a discount

Latest posts

Back