Insurance, overall policy to cover contents & procedures including RF

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

facebylouise

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend an insurer that can provide a single policy that covers my machines and contents and also Public liability for all my treatments.

I currently use ABT to cover the majority of treatments and my contents but they wont cover the RF and non needle meso therapy.

Can anyone recommend a single policy provider. The treatments I offer are, Caci, RF, LED light therapy, Non needle Meso, Peels and massage. I rent a room in a hair salon.

Thanks x

TheDuchess

Reaction score
I’m with Hiscox. They are a good quality insurer and I’m pretty sure I saw all those treatments listed. I don’t do them all myself so you’ll have to check.

cali-dude

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend an insurer that can provide a single policy that covers my machines and contents and also Public liability for all my treatments.

I currently use ABT to cover the majority of treatments and my contents but they wont cover the RF and non needle meso therapy.

Can anyone recommend a single policy provider. The treatments I offer are, Caci, RF, LED light therapy, Non needle Meso, Peels and massage. I rent a room in a hair salon.

Thanks x
I had a similar issue with ABT regarding the no-needle mesotherapy.

I went to Balens as they have bespoke brokers. I've exchanged well over 70+ emails with insurers and they seem to be the most on the ball and accommodating.

Also, if you want to add on other services, Balens are much more flexible with what courses they accept (ABT tends to only want ABT accredited courses which is hugely limiting).

Latest posts