Insurance!!!???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linni

Reaction score
hi all, hope someone can help? i am planning on going mobile once i am qualified and wondering if i will need insurance to protect myself and the client :rolleyes: and if so what kind? and where from will i get the insurance.
thanks every one
:hug: xx

Hi, I'm mobile too. I got my insurance from the beauty guild. Think it was about £80 for the year inc membership, public liability ins etc. have a look at the site. hth.
Angel

Hi

I'm in the same position as you i have just recently put a post on here and got told best thing to do is have a look on the search engine on this site and just put in insurance and these loads of threads on there for all the different insurance deals and who people prefer etc ...

I have got to names of it really professional beauty direct and beautyguild.com have a look and see what you think

Hope this helps

Rachel xx:lol:xx

thanks eveyone :green: xx i love this site:green::green::green:

hi rachel thanks for the advise going to look into it. Im still training but i have been doing friends nail and also friends of friends which are paying me for the nails. should i have insurance now???
thanks xx

Yes, if you are taking payment then you should be insured. :)

Yes, if you are taking payment then you should be insured. :)

and if you are not taking payment...you should still be insured x

Latest posts

Back