Intense pink powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loualarta

Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering about cnd intense pink powder. I just wanted to know if it is a really strong colour and would be better mixed with pink or used on its own, I wanted to get some last week but the osns near me was all out so before I go back and get it I just thought I would get some views on ways to use it for best results, so if anyone has any preferences or ideas I would love to hear them:)

I really like it but it doesnt suit me as my nail beds are very pink so it makes them look too much. I used it yesterday with a glitter mix on my sisters tips and it looked fantastic.
If you have someone who has lovely long nail beds that need intensifying then this powder is ideal.
Why dont you buy a small 8/10oz pot and give it a try

hi ya ....i have very very pale nail beds not pinky at ALL !!!

It looks fantastic on mine.

Like Louge said if you use it on really Pink nail beds it may not look so great but its a godsend for nails like mine !

try it its lovely!

amb xx

I love it, if I'm not custom blending then I will always use intense pink.:)

Here's a pic with intense pink used in zones 2 & 3

e10d.jpg

i love it on mine as i have really pale nail beds! xx

Use it on its own, or mix it up and blend it for individual clients.

The only difference between Perfect Colour Intense Pink and normal Perfect Color Pink is the colour .. it performs just the same.

Intense Pink offers another option for you another choice, that is all.

Thanks everyone, im definatly going to get some next week and have a play

hi , i use intense pink aswell, i started using it last year, while at a show (nec i think) i was watching ketan patel he was using it just in zone 3, and advised us to also use it in a rebalance when the acylic starts to look a little dull, i've done this since and it really brings them to life again !!

I love the intense pink!!!!!!! i used to use either ultra pink, or perfect color pink. but after trying the intense pink i fell in love :) (lol). true its not for every nail bed. but when i can use it i do.

I use it on toes, as I don't do L&P on nails, and I like it. It's more radiant and clear than say... Flawless Pink. (Er.... I haven't used it in so long... I think it's called "Flawless Pink"!)

Latest posts

Back