Intensive Beauty Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skrazeybaby

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I work in an office and decided I wanted to do something a bit more interesting where im working with people!
I was torn between hair and beauty and decided to do hair! Im currently in level 1 (just 2 assesments to go!) will be moving onto level 2 in the next few weeks!

I have been looking into picking up some beauty courses but it is very hard when i work mon-fri 9-5 and have college 2 evenings and all day Saturdays!!
We get a long summer holiday from college and I was wondering if anyone knew of any courses they could recommend that ran during the summer?
I would like to learn eyelash/eyebrow tinting and would be interested to see what was avalible for facials, makeup and waxing?

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be really grateful!

Many thanks

Some trainers are willing to teach courses on Sunday's too,
just an extra idea for you, hth :hug:

Hey hun,

Im not too sure where you live but the London College of Beauty Therapy does quite a few short courses.

Give their webiste a little look.

Good luck,

Nail_baby :)

Thanks for the replies guys!
I have looked at both sites and particully like the look of the Salona courses! Just wondering though if I did one of these courses e.g eye lash tinting and then did it on clients would I be able to get insurance cover when you don't recieve an NVQ or VTCT qualificaton?

Thanks for the replies guys!
I have looked at both sites and particully like the look of the Salona courses! Just wondering though if I did one of these courses e.g eye lash tinting and then did it on clients would I be able to get insurance cover when you don't recieve an NVQ or VTCT qualificaton?

yes definately, all their courses are accredited by the guild of professional beauty therapists and fully valid for insurance purposes.

Latest posts

Back