International nail mags

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly Mansfield

Reaction score
Does anyone know of or receive any international nail magazines, other than Nails (US) or Nailpro? If so, would you be able to pass me some details?

Ta very much!
Kelly x
Ed.

Hi Kelly,

They are the only ones I know of - US Nails, US Nailpro and Nailpro Europe. I did see another one kicking about a while back mostly on Nail Art ( I think) called Designer Nails but it may have been a brochure of Nail Art stuff. It was also US based.

Well NailPro Europe is no more and I am positive the Designer Nails Brochure you spoke of Fiona is a US company that does do Nail Art - I have never heard of any other Kelly - maybe Mui or Kerrie in Oz can enlighten us! ;)

sawasdee ka

now have 2 20 morning and i come shop and i look geeek short time in Thailand have 2 magazine 1 name beautifull nail and 1 name fancy nail but i have magazine from japan many tem makesame magazine for speak taiwan and other but not english i am send magazine for kellyto look tomorrow .

i like japan magazine too much because have manyphoto and tutrial and nail art and in japan them make very beautifull nail and professional nail tech .

i have go sleep good nite .

Fiona wrote:
They are the only ones I know of - US Nails, US Nailpro and Nailpro Europe. I did see another one kicking about a while back mostly on Nail Art ( I think) called Designer Nails but it may have been a brochure of Nail Art stuff. It was also US based.
I got this one too from the states............Is this the one Fiona???
some cool but way out fancy nail art in there.........But only comes out once in a while.......But all it features is nail art, no articles.......

dn01.jpg

Designer Nail Magazine Premiere Issue... All Nail Pictorial, Airbrush & Avant-Garde, 3-D Millennium Nails, Money Talk Nails, and MORE. See color pictures of unique and outrageous nail art from nail artists concentrated in Detroit Michigan, but also from many other places....worldwide. See nail art by well known Detroit Nail Divas including Pam Sawyer, Kim Littlefield, Natina Nicholson, Lil Cista Chrissy, Fatimah and MORE

Here is a link to what I have found on the net.............
http://www.globalnailart.com/cgibin...n=enter&order_id=!ORDERID!&thispage=index.htm

for some excellent nail nagazines you want to try, japan, korea ans china. the artwork they feature is awesome. there is also a nailpro korea available

antony

Hi Kelly

I've received three copies (so far) of 'Nail Biz' from America, which I've enjoyed reading. I think it's a bi-monthl magazine. The web address is:

http://nailbizmag.com/

Jackie

Liberty Nail Design

Hi Ruth,
I have been on the wesite you mention a few times now and mailed them about copies of this mag as I would love to get it.
Unfortunately, they never answered me :(
Do you know if they are still in operation?
Thanx

Hi Antony,
The magazines you mention sound really interesting, how do you get hold of them from countries like that with the language barrier and all?
Would be great to see them.

Sawasdee ka

The magazine that antn speak about have speak in japanese chinese and taiwan and the magazines are nail max and nail up and happy nail and stylish nail and there is 1 more but i can not read because in chinese name.

B4 i try to buy the magazines from japan and i go to www.nelpara.com you can look magazine on them web site but them very exspensive for japan tax and for post i speak i do not want .

But i have lucky have from singapore and no have to pay japan tax but in singapore very exspensive magazine cost singapore dollar for cheap magazine 17 and is 391 baht and about 6 england and for exspensive magazine is 23 sg dollar is 529 baht is 8 england very very exspensive.

The magazine have about 100 page and have many photo and tutorial and if can not read no problem because can see tutorial step by step and in 1 magazine have many .

Nail art is number 1 in the world i the magazine not keep because too exspensive i copy to cd and after sell to other shops and good for me .

i hope i speak every thing .

Kop khun ka mui ka

sawasdee ka

you speak about magazine but in asia have many nail art book i look 3 now i have 1 name Nail art diy 1 have name Nail beauty and 1 have name Nail bible .

In nail bible have some things i not see b4 have the beautifull wedding nail process sculture and nail quilting .

in japan now they have many 3d dimensional nail and with flower is very beautifull but have with many thing and animal and every thing .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back