Internet and old people

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lise

Reaction score
It's mind numbing trying to help my dad with the internet and that's trying to explain that his samsung galaxy is not iphone and he wants to video chat with me and needs wifi at his lil bungalow so I asked him who his phone provider is and he said post office so my point is I've done a search does anyone on here have post office phone account and wifi .. Is it any good and cheap for 80 year old man all help would be grateful,

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Too many old people on here who have taken the hump.

This is one for Virtues.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Bloody hell guys I don't work for help the aged. Lol

I couldn't tell you anything about the post office. I thought they'd closed down.

Seriously though they do provide telecommunication services but I know nothing about whether it is good value. Find a bill from them and do some research with other providers that will be your best bet. Failing that they do wifi as well so maybe you could get a good deal for both services

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think for Post office read 'BT'

Didn't mean to give anyone the hump was all innocent an about my dad who I love dearly

Didn't mean to give anyone the hump was all innocent an about my dad who I love dearly

It's Missy's sense of humour, she meant no offence with the comment. Please don't take it personally.

Missy Muffin, you bad woman, Theres a group on here you have to watch out for miss op !! they mean no harm, but they muck about far too much. You will find them on 'girls who just want to chat'... a dangerous thread !

Could your dad get an iphone too ? I take it he hasn't got a computer. My dad is 87 and is a wizzard with technical stuff, has all the gizmos, and I dont bother to compete. :rolleyes:

im sure no one did ..after all its only camels that have the hump...or two :eek::lol::lol:

You didn't give anyone the hump!
I thought it may be that too many of us older girls were refusing to acknowledge that we know anything about being old!

Yes it's my sense of humour. Thanks Virtues, I never mean to pick fights

Latest posts

Back