Intimate 4 wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can buy the empty tins which makes changing the waxes a lot easier rather than having to empty and clean out the inner bucket.

I'm just thinking if someone wanted, eyebrows, bikini and legs, that would be euroblonde, intimate 4 and cirepil I'd need on the go with not a lot of time to heat new buckets in between. I think I'll stick to euroblonde x

I think most if us just use one strip and one non strip wax generally for everything.

I use Homme for all my intimate and facial waxing and it works well for me. Visage works well for clients who do more brow waxing etc as it works well with the brow palette that Perron retail.

I do use intimate4 at times as well but I use one of PR heaters so it's easy to pop the tins in and out.

Can you use intimate 4 on the face and underarms? X
No! The clue is in the name…….INTIMATE lol.

Seriously, there have been a couple of people that have reacted when it's been used on the face so everywhere else is fine though.

In case anybody wanted to know done my first hollywood!!! Took me a while and used a huge amount of wax but got there!!! Intimate 4 is great and love it!!! Leg wax was awful just sticky everywhere :( anyway onwards and upwards!!

In case anybody wanted to know done my first hollywood!!! Took me a while and used a huge amount of wax but got there!!! Intimate 4 is great and love it!!! Leg wax was awful just sticky everywhere :( anyway onwards and upwards!!

Well done you!! I feel your pain with the leg wax :eek: Did you like the Intimate 4? x

Well done you!! I feel your pain with the leg wax :eek: Did you like the Intimate 4? x

Fecking legs!!! Loved intimate 4 have to say- i did struggle (internally!!!) with getting the end thick enough in some places but as it was a hollywood i didnt mind- ill worry about getting it done quicker giving it sets quick for say an extended bikini! But really like it and it smells fab too- the girl never even had her bikini done before so she loved it as well!! Do you think the creme strip wax might be easier?? :)

Fecking legs!!! Loved intimate 4 have to say- i did struggle (internally!!!) with getting the end thick enough in some places but as it was a hollywood i didnt mind- ill worry about getting it done quicker giving it sets quick for say an extended bikini! But really like it and it smells fab too- the girl never even had her bikini done before so she loved it as well!! Do you think the creme strip wax might be easier?? :)

Is it Cristal Ocean you're using? I struggled a bit with the stickiness to so tried a few cream ones and found it easier. Saying that, Outback Organics sent me a free tin of their True Blue strip wax for a charity thing I did and I love it! I've been using their Gold non strip wax for a while now so it's easier to order both from the same supplier and it's a bit cheaper. I think next time I need to order I might try Intimate 4 again but the only issue for me is needing another non strip for facial waxing. I've already got 3 wax heaters on the go and don't really want to buy another one!

Is it Cristal Ocean you're using? I struggled a bit with the stickiness to so tried a few cream ones and found it easier. Saying that, Outback Organics sent me a free tin of their True Blue strip wax for a charity thing I did and I love it! I've been using their Gold non strip wax for a while now so it's easier to order both from the same supplier and it's a bit cheaper. I think next time I need to order I might try Intimate 4 again but the only issue for me is needing another non strip for facial waxing. I've already got 3 wax heaters on the go and don't really want to buy another one!

Yep using the cristal ocean- i have another tin unopened and they said i could swap for a creme one so might try it now.....good to know re outback organics altho from the few waxes i have done the are all lovin the euroblonde and yesterday she loved the intimate 4- i have the 3 heaters too but c where ur comin from re suppliers! Right so ill try the creme!! :)

Yep using the cristal ocean- i have another tin unopened and they said i could swap for a creme one so might try it now.....good to know re outback organics altho from the few waxes i have done the are all lovin the euroblonde and yesterday she loved the intimate 4- i have the 3 heaters too but c where ur comin from re suppliers! Right so ill try the creme!! :)

I liked Nacree Blanche but also loved the Orange Blossom one, smells lovely too.

What temp is orange blossom on the PR heater trying it today for the first time. Thank you

I have it in 67 in Hive digital

I have it in 67 in Hive digital

Thank you I think it's meant to be the same as the ocean then! Just wanted to double check. Thanks again!

Often these digital heaters vary so I just play around with it to get it to the correct and safe working temperature. In my hive digital wax heaters my strip wax is at 73 in one and 69 in another!

I was looking for a rough guide as only ever having worked with ocean strip wax I was unsure if it needed to be the same consistency or thicker.
It went well have to say I really liked it.

Ye i love it too!! Can anyone advice why my euroblonde is not setting as good as it was?? Is it my room is too warm??

Possibly. It can be a bit similar in the summer months. I've just turned my heating on and it does affect the wax temperature and had to move the position of my wax trolley. Hopefully you can get it sorted. A little blue lotion on a cotton pad pressed into wax that's not setting will help it set so you can get it lifted and off.

Possibly. It can be a bit similar in the summer months. I've just turned my heating on and it does affect the wax temperature and had to move the position of my wax trolley. Hopefully you can get it sorted. A little blue lotion on a cotton pad pressed into wax that's not setting will help it set so you can get it lifted and off.

Thats it i had my heating on so was thinking that was maybe it- so what do i do?? Could i turn down wax??? Cant really move things round :/

Is intimate 4 still a Perron Rigot wax? X

Latest posts

Back