Intimate wax and strip waxing product advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welshie17

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm hoping for some advice on products you have used that are worth getting.
I've completed my waxing courses with flying colours and I want to set up a beauty business and leave the salon I work at after I've got all products etc.
Anyway, when doing my waxing course I was sold Salon services stop wax can be uncomfortable and my trainer swore my hyve honey strip wax and also the hyve hot wax for Hollywood etc.
I've had a Hollywood myself and lycon was used and I have to say it was near enough painless but I've heard it's expensive.
Just wondering what brands you guys use that work. Not too bothered about price to buy as my prices will reflect that.
Thanks

Did you train in hot wax? Generally it's agreed that it is the best wax for hollywood waxing, though there are a few ladies who swear by their strip waxing.

I trained with Kim Lawless using Perron Rigot euroblonde and still love it.

Lycon will only sell to you if you do their course. I recently trained with them for a salon I'm in. Their training and wax was good but personally i still prefer Kim and euroblonde.

Pre and post care products seem to change a bit with brands x

Hi ladies,
I'm hoping for some advice on products you have used that are worth getting.
I've completed my waxing courses with flying colours and I want to set up a beauty business and leave the salon I work at after I've got all products etc.
Anyway, when doing my waxing course I was sold Salon services stop wax can be uncomfortable and my trainer swore my hyve honey strip wax and also the hyve hot wax for Hollywood etc.
I've had a Hollywood myself and lycon was used and I have to say it was near enough painless but I've heard it's expensive.
Just wondering what brands you guys use that work. Not too bothered about price to buy as my prices will reflect that.
Thanks
Congratulations first off! Best thing I ever did was leave my old salon to start my own-the experience has been a dream.

Anyways, I agree with flawless. Hot wax is agreed upon the best for hollywood waxing, but everyone has a different preference.

I use Starpil. Clients cringe less and most say it was the least painful experience they have had waxing. This is a big reason why I have retained my clientele. It comes with pre and post wax treatments that help me sleep at night. My biggest fear is having a client come back complaining with a swollen face!

Latest posts

Back