Intimate waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JH1

Reaction score
I was thinking of doing the intimate waxing course (brazillian, californian and hollywood waxing) with a private local training provider its 9-12.30. I asked if we would be using hot wax and was informed we would be using both warm & hot wax on the course. Is this normal to use both warm & hot wax for the intimate waxing course? I personally thought i would be using just hot wax on the course?

you would probably be advised to use the warm wax to remove hair from the inner thighs and outer buttocks area, you know areas that are not to complex and so sensitive. Good luck with your course!! xxx

Thank you for replying. :D

Hi, whereabouts is the course, am looking for one to do myself, they all seem quite a distance from me though.

I would only use hot wax for all of the pubic hair and inside the butt. I use strip wax for the butt cheeks (not the butt crack - that's hot wax only) and for fine hair at the top of the thighs but I use hot wax for those if the hair is strong and more like pubic hair.

Latest posts

Back