Intimate waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobile-hands

Reaction score
Hi

I recently qualified in warm wax and was thinking of doing the Kim lawless intimate (female) waxing course.

Do you think you have to be great and experienced in normal waxing first?

Thanks
Angela

No, not at all. Everyone on my Intimate class is learning a completely new technique so don't worry.

Thanks for answering directly Kim x

I think it would really help to have some experience first, i have done braz waxing for a number of years now and it helps to have total confidence as it also puts the client at ease, but everyone has to start somewhere :) just practice practice practice xx

I tried with Kim in intimate and on the course I was waxed by Charlotte who had trained in speed waxing with Kim the day before (first experience of waxing) then the intimate, I have been waxing for quite a few yrs and have been waxed for more (lol) and she was the best waxer I'd ever had. Go book it you won't regret it Kim puts you at total ease and whether you are newly qualified or waxing for years you will still learn more and improve for it

You can't get experience in something you don't know how to do! Fair enough experience in warm waxing but that is totally different to doing holly woods etc why not do the course then you can practice after not that you would need it :)

I tried with Kim in intimate and on the course I was waxed by Charlotte who had trained in speed waxing with Kim the day before (first experience of waxing) then the intimate, I have been waxing for quite a few yrs and have been waxed for more (lol) and she was the best waxer I'd ever had. Go book it you won't regret it Kim puts you at total ease and whether you are newly qualified or waxing for years you will still learn more and improve for it

Thanks niki , that seems like a very long time ago :)

Totally agree though , Kim is fab xx

Thanks niki , that seems like a very long time ago :)

Totally agree though , Kim is fab xx
Dunno about you Charlotte but I'm bursting with pride for you. Top girl! x

Hi I was hoping someone could answer my question for me, sorry for the hijack, op. I went on an intimate waxing course with Kim back in March and I just wanted to ask about high bikini waxing as for some reason I don't remember the technique for removing hair from the top of the pubic area. I know if you are doing a Brazillian or Hollywood the technique is slightly different in that you take the wax straight down, but which direction do you take it from the top without it getting caught in the hair a bit lower down?

There was so much to take in, coupled with the embarssment factor intitially, that part went out of my head!

Hi I was hoping someone could answer my question for me, sorry for the hijack, op. I went on an intimate waxing course with Kim back in March and I just wanted to ask about high bikini waxing as for some reason I don't remember the technique for removing hair from the top of the pubic area. I know if you are doing a Brazillian or Hollywood the technique is slightly different in that you take the wax straight down, but which direction do you take it from the top without it getting caught in the hair a bit lower down?

There was so much to take in, coupled with the embarssment factor intitially, that part went out of my head!

Know how you feel, My clients seem to be ok with my waxing, but I really could do with a Diagram to show me that I am doing it as I was taught, although I have my paperwork, it would still be good to see something with Arrows & numbered 1-10 etc, I am not dumb its just, when u forget & do something wrong, you soon realise because it hurts the client :/ :o

Latest posts

Back