Inverted moulds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enhanced-Barbie

Reaction score
Hey guys, and girls :)

I have been trawling through the vids on YouTube getting some ideas about what else I can do with nails, and came across some that show inverted moulds in use.

I love the idea of being able to create art so easily, but the look of a flat nail with no apex doesn't really appeal to me.

What are your thoughts? Are they structually any good? Are they comparable to the popits that geeg etc love so much?

I was also loving the water marbling with nail polish vids, will have to give that a try, it looks super easy and effective.

Popits? Thats what you mean right? Link???

Popits? Thats what you mean right?

I think they are like popits, I dont really know a lot about popits, but I think with them you take the mould off, but these seem to keep the mould on, if that makes sense.

The companies name is 'Inverted Nail Systems'

I just went and looked at it, and it seems to me too that the mould stays on,(???)...which I don't understand, yet they don't show the complete application, like Carl does with his vids. So I'm clueless

I did a search on here and it comes up with nail art moulds that are inverted, but that isn't these.

hmmmmmm

edited to add, I found something here: http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/81180-im-so-excited-i-could-pop-inverted-tips.html

Last edited:
Yeah some of the vids show more than the others, Im guessing they would only be any good for temp nails, like for a wedding or prom. You wouldnt want to remove them and put on a fresh set every time.

Why not just get some PopIts? They are the best and the first of this type of thing and the first is usually the best. Easy, quick, loads of fun, beautiful shape, reusable and a good price. Why mess about? 08452106060 and you can order your box of PopIts. There are plenty of vids for you to watch as well ...

Hey that's right! I have a couple of boxes of popits! Can NOT wait to try them out with L&P once I've done my course.

WHOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:!:
:green:

I can't imagine leaving a layer of plastic on the top of the nail......

I'd rather "Popit" off, at least then if my cient decides to keep them, I can infill without the complication of a layer of acrylic, plastic, then acrylic.
Just stick with Popits.

Latest posts

Back