Investing in Konad?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty&Brunette

Reaction score
Thinking about trying Konad but don't want to spend alot at the moment just in case i can't get on with it :)

Can anyone recommend what i should buy as a starter before investing in more? And the best place to buy it (do far i've looked on eBay - not planning on buying it here, just looking at whats available!)

Thanks

Hey :)

Konad is amazing and definitely worth investing in. I started this thread http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/148055-konad-all-you-need-know-your-fav-pics-13.html#post1313273 to try and keep all info/website links etc from everyone who loves konad, check it out :) it has loads of helpful tips, trouble shooting, pics and websites that people have used to buy konad from.

Also, have you cheeked out the konad group? Lots of threads that Will help you on all sorts of stamping matters :)

As a quick answer for you, i started with the konad kit b that comes with 4 plates, stamper, scraper and 3 polishes, fab way to get going.

Hope that helps :) xx

konad do small kits that are really reasonably priced. You will have no probs using it- its fab! x

KONAD is well worth investing in - its fantastic fun!!

If you want a low-cost taster before investing, check out the RIO website where they sell their own version of KONAD stamping kit, if you like it and get on with it, you can always go the full hog and get KONAD sets after? Easy Art Nails comes with 4 plates which is 21 designs, 5 colours of polish, a stamper and scraper and neat lil carry case, top coat, instructions booklet - all for £19.99!

Also, check out the thread started by Joingram87...a great read.

A fellow geek (BryT) runs this website:

Online Konad Sets

She currently has set D on special offer for just £5, it includes 1 plate and 2 polishes so would be ideal for you to try.

Prepare to become addicted :D

Just purchased Kit B! so excited! Can't wait for it to arrive :) thanks for all your advice everyone xx

Yes thats me :Love:

The best before date on these kits is end of Sept 2011 hence the price, but as I am sure other Geeks will verify the dates don't seem to have much impact.

Latest posts

Back