iPad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

relax

Reaction score
Ok sorry if this has been covered before but I have done a search and still can't find my answer. Help! Got iPad for my birthday present and I want to get rid of my work diary and do all appointments from the iPad. I just work from home so it doesn't need to be anything fancy but could anyone reccommend something cheap and cheerful to keep track off my appointments. ( just want to us my iPad as much as possible lol ;) )

Hi =]

I have an iPad an use PSA for my appointment book. The only snag is it uses US Dollars. Other than that it's blooming fantastic, saves on cutting trees down =]

Hope this helps xxx

P.S it's only cheap if your iPad is jail broken xx

Ok sorry if this has been covered before but I have done a search and still can't find my answer. Help! Got iPad for my birthday present and I want to get rid of my work diary and do all appointments from the iPad. I just work from home so it doesn't need to be anything fancy but could anyone reccommend something cheap and cheerful to keep track off my appointments. ( just want to us my iPad as much as possible lol ;) )

I use the calendar on my iPad, it fab.. And now with the new io5 update, you can put your appointments in colour categories, work, home and calender!
I also use the "notes" for clients colour records.
It's fab, enjoy!xx

Thanks Sarah I'm going to update that now lol.

Just wondering if anyone has that app for card machine, I've heard about it but don't no if it's good x

I use the calendar on my iPad, it fab.. And now with the new io5 update, you can put your appointments in colour categories, work, home and calender!
I also use the "notes" for clients colour records.
It's fab, enjoy!xx

Hi
How do you get the appointments in colour can you let me know please.

Cheers
D

Latest posts

Back