iPhone? Blackberry? What phone have you got?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iPhone baby!!
Never go back to the lowly phones of samsung/nokia or erricsons.

Everything u could possibly need on one phone, large screen, YouTube/Facebook/ and long nails friendly.. What more do u need?

I love the fact that u can see what u last texted to a mate and can copy and paste virtually anything!!

Yep definitely upgrading to the 5 y'all

Never used a blackberry but from what I've noticed it seems like the phone for peeps who can't afford the iPhone monthly contract!

Not being disparaging but it's true dudes.

I ask "how come you didn't upgrade to the iPhone" and more often than not the answer is
" I can't afford the contract that comes with iPhones!!"

So no backlashes and telling me off peoples.
just being honest
IPhone yay!!
Blackberry boo!!

I had two blackberries and was quite happy with them but they didnt last great. Alway got the problem of the keys sticking and the roller ball breaking after a period of time.

My blackberry contracts werent any different price wise than getting any other type of phone, but I never liked touchscreens and still dont for doing text messages so I have never gone for an iphone.

People keep telling me the touchscreen is different on an iphone so I tried my friends out. Was no different, hitting the wrong key all the time and was totally infuriating lol.

Now I have gone to the sony xperia x10. Its a lot tinier than I imagined but what I want in a phone is the qwerty keyboard that slides from underneath the touch screen. For me its the best of both worlds. Touch screen for calls and menus etc. Qwerty for Instant messengers and text messages (as I yahoo messenger about every minute of my life :green:)

I was surprised at the lack of the qwerty/ touchscreen slide options around tho.

iPhones are amazing! Don't know what I did before to be honest. In my opinion iPhone is the original and the best, unlike all the copies. :) And you can get the awesome Salongeek app on it which i'm addicted to! Lol.

I have the Nokia E5 with Orange which was a upgrade from the E71 I had from Vodafone.
It does all I want to do & more: quick office, can open Word & Excel documents from emails & adobe reader.

My gf has the HTC Desire & it spends most of its time on charge:eek:

I have a blackberry, I would'nt be able to live without it now :green:

Latest posts

Back