iPhone? Blackberry? What phone have you got?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hello everyone, was just wondering what phones everyone has, I think I need to get rid of my old nokia and come into the modern word and get an i phone or something similar? Who has what? How do blackberry and i phone compare? Thaught it would be good to ask the geeks as you guys would be using it for similar things to what I would use it for im guessing. x:hug:

I've got a sony erricson x10 mini, I like that fact thats its small, great camera, its an android phone which is good, only down point is battery life is shocking if using it quite alot, taken to taking charger in my bag!

my boyfriend has an Iphone and his batterry is the same but I think the phones can do so much they've just not developed a battery to keep up yet lol I didn't like the Iphone personally to big and bulky and you have to my all your tunes from I tues where as my my droid I just connect it to computer and put on what music I want for free! :)

No experience with blackberrys but most folk on facebook keep whinging about them too many buttons for me! lol hth xx

Last edited:
I've got an iPhone (recently) and love it, have whatever music I want from my iTunes library, none of which I've bought from the iTunes store, it's what I've transferred from my computer. Having said that, I don't use that function on the phone very often, but I would do if I travelled using public transport etc.

My son has a Blackberry Bold and he loves it.
I think it's horses for courses really, I wouldn't like to swap for a different kind of phone and neither would he LOL

i have an i phone and its alright , i have got so used to a touch screen now i cant seem to use my hubbys blackberry lol
i dont like i tunes its a pain in the rear end i find it faffy and no where as easy as when i used to have a sony erricson they are soo easy to use :green:
if i was to buy another phone i think i would go to blackberry there seems to be less hassle with it x

I have the IPhone 4 and I wouldnt b without my Hubby us always pinching it too x

Had my iPhone for 18 months now. Got another 6 months left on my contract then I'll be getting another one.

I have an I phone and due to upgrade soon. Someone I work with got a blackberry with the touch screen and keypad. It looks smart I asked her what she thought of it, she likes it, when I said I might go for blackberry instead if I phone she said she would prefer an I phone. She gets the blackberry for bb messenger thing.
It depends what you use yourphone for x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Hi. I have a Samsung galaxy s and love it. I had an iphone before and loved it but got annoyed that i couldn't take battery out whereas this one i can. It is very similar with apps etc. I have the sg app and Im always on here! I charge it every other night and you can have a music library on here too just like the itunes with the iphone.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I use Whatsapp on my iPhone which is similar to bbm.

Why do you need to take the battery out? In 18 months I've never felt the need to remove the battery.

I'm a Blackberry girl. Had a touch screen previously and hated it. I like the buttons. I need buttons!:lol:
My b.f has the iphone and I like the games but for texting and similar I prefer mine!

I've always been a huge blackberry fan and so has my daughter, think we've had five or six now between us. However just today i changed my bb for a nokia n8 in pink. Didn't plan on it, but it has just come out today in pink and what can I say - I was a little seduced by it lol.

Always loved bb's but have noticed over the past few months that the androids and iphones do lots of things my beloved bb didn't.

My partner has an htc desire s and that seems pretty cool.

My iphone used to freeze all the time although i would always update etc. I had it for 18months too. My friends has had the same problem. It may have just been a dodgy batch as we got them at the same time. I sent mine off a few times but it still did it. But i did like my iphone. I have what's app on my Samsung and also had it on my iphone. Its great as u can also send pictures through it. I've had this since November and never had a problem with it.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

i have a samsung galaxy s, i used to have a iphone 3g which i loved and miss lol the samsung galaxy s is good but i cant rave about it as i havent played about with it as much as what i did my iphone

x

iphone, iphone and iphone :lol: I adore it. I watch my daughter on her phone and think what a faff with the stylus etc!! iphone is so easy. Even my 3 year old grandson can use it and open it and find peppa pig on youtube or his photos or play angry Birds which he loves, all by himself ... three years old!!! He kills me!

Ive got a Blackberry! I love blackberry with a passion. Im a fast texter and for me thats got to mean blackberrys full keypad. I hate touch screen phones as i cant txt without looking at the keys. I used to have the palm pre which was a touch screen and full keypad but it wasnt as good as my bold. If your after games and apps go for the iphone, business and texting: blackberry. I missed the games so i have a new ipod touch also lol

iphone for me! I LOVE it, wish I had got one 2 years ago when I upgraded instead of getting another Samsung. calender is proving to be a boon and the app store is great,lol

I'm on 'team blackberry' i LOVE my blackberry & i wouldnt be without it!!!(god i sound really sad)lol x:)

I've got the iPhone 4... can't imagine life without it x

iphone, iphone and iphone :lol: I adore it. I watch my daughter on her phone and think what a faff with the stylus etc!! iphone is so easy. Even my 3 year old grandson can use it and open it and find peppa pig on youtube or his photos or play angry Birds which he loves, all by himself ... three years old!!! He kills me!

My 3 yr old is the same geeg!!y 7 yr old daughter seems to think she's getting mine when I upgrade!! She said when Shes 8 she will definitely need an Iphone!!

I love mine so easy to use & I keep all my appointments in it too so can always book people in when I'm out & don't have my diary withe

iPhone and I adore it... More than any other phone I have had. My husband washed my first one in the washing machine, I was bereft lol!

Latest posts

Back