IPL advice PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshbeauty

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks!!!!!!

I really need some advise on IPL machines, after much hard work and battling I am finally taking over a small business in October.
I have worked with a few IPL systems but I really want to know the BEST machine! There are a few I am un-convinced about and the trainers seen a little unsure of technical questions:irked: So please share your experience and opinions I would love some help!!!!!

Many thanks.xxxx

Hi there, I persoanly don't have any experience in using this type of machinary, but I did recently real a huge feature about this type of machinary and different types etc in a beauty guild mag, thought it was augusts but just checked and its not so must have been last months, so maybe see if you can have a read through that?? seemed very imformative to myself, hth x, am sure some geeks will be along with some good info for you shortly x

oh I hope so....im stumped, im not convinced by some of the machines ive worked with!!!!!

hi there semipermanent make up and chemical peels are my area of expertise but there is a member on here called rocketeer she is a fountain of reliable and accurate advice on ipl as well as working as an educator in the area she is based in ireland but will be of great help to you .i have a portable ipl machine myself its an e-one and its effective i have a good client turnaround with it and although i have practiced ipl for ten years im not a technical expert or educator contact rocketeer :green:

What is an e-one, please?

diffierent IPl machines of diffierent manufacture have fiffierent operation method, where you buy the machines? you can ask the manufacture how to operate it. as for the best machines, the IPL wavelength should be 690-1200NM, and the power of IPL should not less than 50J/cm2. if you still looking for these kind of machines, i will be very gald to introduce one manufacture to you, it is Sincoheren. high quality and low price.:green:

diffierent IPl machines of diffierent manufacture have fiffierent operation method, where you buy the machines? you can ask the manufacture how to operate it. as for the best machines, the IPL wavelength should be 690-1200NM, and the power of IPL should not less than 50J/cm2. if you still looking for these kind of machines, i will be very gald to introduce one manufacture to you, it is Sincoheren. high quality and low price.:green:

Hi Welsh beauty

This is not correct, I have just done my core of knowledge training and there was a graph which shows at what range blood vessels, water, pigmentation etc was targeted. Vascular, pigmentation and acnewith a handpiece of 585. Hair and CFT handpiece is 650. When the handpiece is on the machine, you can then change skin type and energy setting.

Even if you don't get one speak to Lynton, they are a wealth of knowledge and their trainers know absolutely everything, which is how a trainer should be!!

I would steer clear of purchasing machines from abroad as you won't be able to get product training and you need a manufacturers training certificate to get insurance.

Why not do the core of knowledge first and then you'll be able to make the right choice when it comes to buying the machine? Mine was £199 + VAT and it was accredited by University of Manchester.

I too have done the Core of Knowledge with lynton and they are a well respected company. Others like Alma,Polaris and Lumenis are also meant to be good
All vary in price!

Latest posts

Back