IPL with numbing agent anyone had it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sarah*

Pmu Geek
Reaction score
Hi guys have had 6 treatments of IPL and man it was torture felt like a burn off the straightners :o Had varying levels of discomfort, sometimes hot for a long time after, sometimes not, also bruised really badly once then the skin peeled off! This is a fully hollywood btw :eek: would man up if it was anywhere else lol
So not all hair is gone was going to have a few more with a numbing cream it costs £10 extra per treatment so is it worth it for anyone who had tried it?

Thanks Sarah xx

I'm no expert, but didn't want to read and run, this is my experience, I've had a Hollywood done with a soprano laser, virtually pain free, is there anyone close that is using this type of machine ? So much less distressing x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I think the settings might be too high for your skin type if your feeling that kind of pain or reaction like bruising and skin peeling. I'm an ipl technicians and ipl doesn't even hurt, are you sure it's not laser as laser is usually what hurts?

Latest posts

Back