Irish Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBeauty Mag

Reaction score
Mrs O has put me on to this site, which is great, I just hope there are loads of Irish taking a look, chatting and getting advice. I am looking for anyone in Ireland who would like to be part of our Irish Beauty magazine. Get involved, show us your work and offer your opinions and advice, tell us what you need from a industry magazine!

Maybe i'm being thick but who is Mrs O?

feel free to PM me whenever

IrishBeauty Mag said:
Mrs O has put me on to this site, which is great, I just hope there are loads of Irish taking a look, chatting and getting advice. I am looking for anyone in Ireland who would like to be part of our Irish Beauty magazine. Get involved, show us your work and offer your opinions and advice, tell us what you need from a industry magazine!

Is that you Amy? Jackie from Liberty Nail Design here!

I already subscribe to Irish Beauty and can recommend it to any Irish Geeks here - the subscription details are on my website:

http://www.libertynaildesign.com/links.html

Jackie
x

Irish Beauty is a great magazine,the editor and writers, have made an enormous impact on the nail industry here in Ireland.Nails have never really been taken seriously here by the print media ,or indeed by the Beauty Industry until recently.Irish Beauty has featured loads of nail articles and products-and wants to do Much more.I really hope lots of you talented Irish Geeks get involved.
By the way ,a little bird told me you might have a special offer for us ???lol

Fingertips ND said:
Maybe i'm being thick but who is Mrs O?

Mrs O is a wonderful lady, who is a great nail technician, has given me loads of advice, and has given me loads of encouragement in getting my nail career off the ground, which just began today with my first client!

HI Amy

This site is invaluable and you will get loads of great conatcts for your mag here

Whenever you need some input just patch up a stickey and the techs are great for getting in touch!

love Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd love to subscribe to this magazine - even though it appears to be a British publication - as I would love to work in Ireland.
I wasn't able to find any further information on this magazine.
Are there overseas rates or a website?
Or is there another Irish grown alternative?

Would love to hear views from Irish based techs too.

Little Tree
Irish Beauty is a magazine that encompasses all areas of the beauty and hair industry across Ireland and yes it is created in the UK, but all its focus is Ireland

I'm not sure if it has a website

but conatct the mag thru this email address

[email protected]

or call Editor Amy Ellingham on 00 44 1603 414 373

regards Alexxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I too subscribe to Irish Beauty and can also recommend it.

It will be great to read more about Irish Nail Techs, training with in Ireland and off course more info on shows and computions (with lots of photos).

Look forward to the next issue.

Latest posts

Back