Irresistible Neon Nail Shadows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only find them singularly as well - no set!

You looking on sweet squared?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah looking on sweet squared still no set :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh no way. They had them last week, thays annoying.
They're worth it tho if u buy seperate. They are amazing x

I ordered the set on Thursday and they arrived in Friday, can't wait to have a play xx

Has anyone mixed the neons with acrylic powder yet for l&p? Xx

I mixed eBay neon with acrylic but looking at the irresistible pictures I'm definately going to get them. The eBay ones weren't as strong as I'd like (over cream puff anyway) but quite nice mixed with clear acrylic ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395699831.301634.jpg
Ps this was my first attempt and the brush was mixing the powders a bit grrr

I mixed eBay neon with acrylic but looking at the irresistible pictures I'm definately going to get them. The eBay ones weren't as strong as I'd like (over cream puff anyway) but quite nice mixed with clear acrylic View attachment 59916
Ps this was my first attempt and the brush was mixing the powders a bit grrr

Oh fab I will have to get mixing with acrylic!! Xx

Just wanted to ask what people are doing if you want to stamp over the neons I normal top coat my finished colour (incase I make a mistake & have to wipe it off) then stamp, then topcoat again. If I did this with the neons that would mean 3 top coats & I really don't want to do that as removal would be a nightmare. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Just wanted to ask what people are doing if you want to stamp over the neons I normal top coat my finished colour (incase I make a mistake & have to wipe it off) then stamp, then topcoat again. If I did this with the neons that would mean 3 top coats & I really don't want to do that as removal would be a nightmare. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Good point, I hadn't thought of this, and I haven't got any further than the initial colour pops, when the NS first turned up.
You could use Clearly Pink instead of the first top coat, as I believe that is acceptable. Or try stamping directly onto the NS. I have no idea if that will work. The problem with that is that if you make a mistake you can't correct the stamping without removing some NS.

I neon over my colour coat then stamp then top coat I don't do any extra topcoats??? :)

Glamour Fairy :)

Thanks for your replies. The advice when using the neons was to top coat over your cream puff then apply neons. So that's one top coat then I would worry about stamping directly onto neons in case I make a mistake so I would normally top coat before doing the stamping the finish with top coat. Which is clearly far to many top coats. I think I will try a coat of clearly pink over cream puff before applying the neons to see if that works. 😉

Thanks for your replies. The advice when using the neons was to top coat over your cream puff then apply neons. So that's one top coat then I would worry about stamping directly onto neons in case I make a mistake so I would normally top coat before doing the stamping the finish with top coat. Which is clearly far to many top coats. I think I will try a coat of clearly pink over cream puff before applying the neons to see if that works. 😉

I use clearly pink too as I have started doing 2 layers of neon so ended up with 3 top coats xx

I gave in and bought megamix as they pigments were stressing me out ha ha!

This is it here with 2 coats and no colour at all underneath!! Completely bland underneath Im so impressed

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396705233.197199.jpg

Damn lighting isnt as good

I use clearly pink too as I have started doing 2 layers of neon so ended up with 3 top coats xx

Great tip. Has it affected the soak off time?

Great tip. Has it affected the soak off time?

Not really. Have to leave wraps on for 15 mins using d solve and seems to come off ok xx

You can also mix additives with brisa lite smoothing gel xx

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh can you? I didn't realise this. Do they still look bright though?

Not really. Have to leave wraps on for 15 mins using d solve and seems to come off ok xx

Thank you.

Does anyone find the neons popular? they really didnt take off in my salon! I was very surprised! Xx

For any if you wondering about the Neon pigments from Irresistible here are some swatches I've done.

All were applied on 2 x Cream Puff 1x Top Coat then apply the pigments (patting into inhibition layer) then a kayer of Top Coat to seal pigments in.

Steph xx

So let me get this straight 2 coats of cream puff, top coat - neons into tacky layer of top coat, then top coat again and remove tacky layer x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back