Irresistible Neon Nail Shadows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 58348

Love these nail shadows! Just done a YouTube review on these! xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you so much for this tutorial! I got practicing this afternoon. Was so much fun ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394210477.668405.jpg

Love your work! X

The New Neons Are Fab!
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1394210806197.jpg
    1394210806197.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 619
It's all about the neons

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 551
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394376650.633421.jpg

Just done my toes - the sun inspired me! I used straight onto inhibition layer of Gelish Arctic Freeze and got great results, with freehand animal print in Black Shadow xx

(Plus I am now COVERED in neon pink!! :))

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Can't wait for mine to arrive next week !!

I absolutely love all your designs. I'm still practising with the neons, I looked like a Smurf the first time I used them haha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are irresistible neons and glitters only available for purchase through s2 or is there any other website available that will ship abroad?

Are irresistible neons and glitters only available for purchase through s2 or is there any other website available that will ship abroad?

If you are abroad you need to contact irresistible directly through their facebook page or twitter. Search for Irresistible Nail Art.

Steph xx

I absolutely love all your designs. I'm still practising with the neons, I looked like a Smurf the first time I used them haha x

I am glad it wasn't just me. My first go I ended up wearing more than I got to stick to my nail pops :p

Hahaha me too. I did it on my nails, well one hand and ended up having to remove it. I looked it up on You tube so I just need to practice the technique more before I offer that service. Smurfette ha x

Thanks for posting this,it's helped me loads. I understood the dotting part bug was wondering how people were doing Blackpool on top (as thick as that sounds!) was so simple! 😊

Haha I have actually been wondering this!!! Lol. Have u found a vid that shows that method? Xx

A few neon sets I have done over the past week :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394441928.383306.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394441948.631093.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394441982.551938.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I did these the other day - my client wanted neon daisies, so I had a go at mixing the neon powders into acrylic paint (my one move paints). It worked a treat. The neons were just as bright as if they were burnished in to Cream Puff.

Attachments

• neon daisies.jpg
    neon daisies.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 407
These are all stunning..love love love them all. Best start practising x

Haha I have actually been wondering this!!! Lol. Have u found a vid that shows that method? Xx

If you click on the link in my last post,I watched that one! Felt really stupid afterwards lol x

Latest posts

Back