Irresistible Neon Nail Shadows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm probally asking a stupid question here but in both those tuitions your wiping the inhibition layers off the top coat then going with the cream puff or black pool again. How come?x

Bloomin brilliant! Thanks.
Where do you get your thumb pallet from? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks! I got the thumb palette free - it comes with the new CND Additives Paradise collection xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm probally asking a stupid question here but in both those tuitions your wiping the inhibition layers off the top coat then going with the cream puff or black pool again. How come?x

So when you add the pigments, they will only stick to the inhibition layer of the colour you want to add it too.

So for instance, the one I did with dots, I wiped the sticky off the topcoat over the Black Pool, else the pigments would've stuck to the whole nail.

Hope this makes sense?! xx

So when you add the pigments, they will only stick to the inhibition layer of the colour you want to add it too.

So for instance, the one I did with dots, I wiped the sticky off the topcoat over the Black Pool, else the pigments would've stuck to the whole nail.

Hope this makes sense?! xx

Haha yes it makes sense just wondered how the shellac sticks to the topcoat once the sticky layer has been taken away?x

Haha yes it makes sense just wondered how the shellac sticks to the topcoat once the sticky layer has been taken away?x

Its sticking to the sticky on the cream puff dots xx

Thanks! I got the thumb palette free - it comes with the new CND Additives Paradise collection xx

Oh really? I haven't ordered the paradise additives. Went for neons this time xx

They came, they came :) cant wait to play with my neons tomorrow! Xx

I bought some neon pigments from glitter arty nails and I'm dissapointed they aren't so neon :(

I don't know if to buy the irrisitable ones of just use the gelish neon collection from last year. I just wished they were cnd :(((

Can't stop using these pigments. I love them :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394662632.310998.jpg

First client done...loved them!!

First client done...loved them!!

Wont let me upload pics :(

Yay xx

Attachments

• 1394796113716.jpg
    1394796113716.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 506
Want to order the neon collection but can only find them separately have they sold out or stopped doing them as a set ? X

Want to order the neon collection but can only find them separately have they sold out or stopped doing them as a set ? X

I dont think so. I only ordered the set on Monday, came Tuesday xx

I always seem to end up wiping some pigment off :( I do 2 top coats but still manage to miss some

My first play with neons on myself ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394921259.939025.jpg

I end up wiping pigment off too but have started doing 2 layers of neon with top coat and makes an amazing difference xx

I can only find them singularly as well - no set!

Latest posts

Back