Is anyone from Southampton, Eastleigh or Winchester?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raych2907

Reaction score
hi all ive done a edge training course and have done a few sets of acrylics but not hppy with them entirely wondered if there was anyone out there who would sit and watch me do a set on a friend and pull me up on where im going wrong lso help in applying the acrylic had it perfect on the course but now i am desperate dont want to waste the money ive spent but osing enthusiasm am willing to pay also wondered what products people from arond here were using
regards in advance rachael:rolleyes:

Hi rachael

Don`t get disheartened, rome wasn`t built in a day!
You just need to practice practice and more practice.

If you feel you`re really struggling give your trainer a call, they should be there to help you.

x

Last edited by a moderator:
MOOR??!!

That`s what happens when you rush in your lunch break

oh hun they were useless really were have brought some cnd and other acrylics stuff but it must just be me cos just as i think im getting ok someone will ring and say they have pinged off......
also im confused what is minx lol all this new stuff i cant keep up.
thanks for reply xx:smack:

Actually (as you will see by my signature) I do not believe that practice practice is the answer or good advice until you know the right techniques and can do perfect practice ...

Neither do I think that 'someone' to watch you is a good idea unless THEY really know what they are doing and can educate you properly in the techniques you need. Why not go to a trained educator for your advancement? Just because someone can do something themselves does not mean they can teach you to do it. Also how will you know you know if theperson 'watching' you even knows how to do beautiful nails themselves? I think you would be wasting your time and your money.

Either go back to your educator for some extra tuition or enrol on a good course for some skill building with a really good product. Dare I suggest you ring 0845 210 6060 and speak to CND? I'm sure they would have you on the right path in a jiffy and nothing beats getting things Right from the Start.

Also you would be in the home of Minx and Shellac which are the two hottest nail services in the market right now. Might as well do it all under one roof.

Maybe you should give Sweet Squared a call to do some training with them?

Have a look on their website, I think Hannah Rowland is a trainer for this area? there is also the Creative Academy in Bournemouth.

Hope this helps x

thanks for all the input does anyoneknow roughly how much this would cost dont wanna be totally schocked at cost xx

Actually (as you will see by my signature) I do not believe that practice practice is the answer or good advice until you know the right techniques and can do perfect practice ...

With all respect I have never attended any training with Edge so wouldn`t like to comment on their techniques being right or wrong.

When I did my training with CND many moons ago this is what I was told... practice.

very true have been told its all about practice making perfect will continue to plod on for now maybe watch a few tutotials and vidos anyone know of any good ones and thanks guys xxx

There are loads on youtube. But remember they will be specific to the product being used x

Maybe you should give Sweet Squared a call to do some training with them?

Have a look on their website, I think Hannah Rowland is a trainer for this area? there is also the Creative Academy in Bournemouth.

Hope this helps x

The Creative Academies do one-to-ones too so you could really get to the nitty gritty of your technique! There in Bmouth but their number's 0845 65 25 271 x

With all respect I have never attended any training with Edge so wouldn`t like to comment on their techniques being right or wrong.

When I did my training with CND many moons ago this is what I was told... practice.

I was not commenting on the Edge techniques being right or wrong ... the fact is something is going wrong for the poster, so no amount of practice doing the wrong thing that is leading to her problems is going to make it right ... THAT is what I mean by perfect practice makes perfect. Quite straight forward. Learn the right techniques for the products you are using and them practice them perfectly.

Latest posts

Back